Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

THIS IS TRUE... for me at least 😳

He was an ordinary actor or i should say personality for me earlier ... 😛 but Humsafar surely changed his image for me ... :)

I didnt even know him LOL

i was glued to sony, not star plus :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I knew him... i watched Akbari Asghari earlier when it on aired.. n i really liked his character.. but then i only was fida on Imran Abbas n Humaima Malik.. coz i knew ONLY these two... ☺️ but Sanam n Fawad.. i got to knw abt the later.. n now i m fan of all four ... 😳
My parents loved the movie Khuda ke liye but they never knew Fawad was in it LOL
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i ALWAYS knew about Khuda K Liye.. but never got a chance to watch it.. Finally i watched it two years back.. n there only i got to know about the whole cast.. Shaan, Fawad Khan, Iman Ali, Naseeruddin Shah.. all r there n FAB performance !!! 😳
i still havent seen it :D
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why didnt you like her? :O

awein... lol
She never clicked with me. It was just after durr-e-shahwar I noticed how effortlessly she acts. I had heard so much of Daam on this forum but it wasnt on YT in good quality. Luckily ARY decided to air it again and than I watched it. Same with Dastaan too.

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hassan Niazi ... A GR8 Artist with really fine n paused performance onscreen ...👏 i love him !! ☺️❤️

Indeed he is. I really liked him in Kankar and Baraat series.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sony? Never even heard of it. What is it? 😛
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Sony? Never even heard of it. What is it? 😛

An Indian entertainment channel 😆

Originally posted by: Usman.

awein... lol
She never clicked with me. It was just after durr-e-shahwar I noticed how effortlessly she acts. I had heard so much of Daam on this forum but it wasnt on YT in good quality. Luckily ARY decided to air it again and than I watched it. Same with Dastaan too.

Indeed he is. I really liked him in Kankar and Baraat series.

Dastaan is in DVD quality on YT though
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woah...quite a discussion here.Nice.But I wonder is it only star plus that had occupied the whole market because we have other channels too in the offing.K-era...enough has been said.Doordarshan use to have great shows before it which reminds me did they air in Pakistan too like we had Dhoop Kinare,Tango Charlie and Tanhaiyan here?
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago