Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Everyone who I know only watched Dastaan after Humsafar. ๐Ÿ˜†
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Risingash is right. I was watching Pakistani shows before humsafar. I watched shows like mzzb, daam, uraan, dil diya dehleez and many more .. oh and yes dastaan as well way before humsafar.
But I am quite sure Fawad gained popularity after Humsafar.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I remember watching Ashiyaana, Family Front, Shashlik, teen batta teen and few others in my childhood. Sadia Imam, Kashif Mehmood, Saba Hameed were some of the big names back then. Phir aaya Star Plus and the whole nation was glued to K-serials. Started watching again during Malaal & Meri zaat ... phase and got glued to Paki serials again.

I actually feel proud and very happy that our serials are getting recognition everywhere. Even before they started airing our serials, I used to recommend Paki serials to my IF friends.
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Everyone who I know only watched Dastaan after Humsafar. ๐Ÿ˜†

lol.. I also watched Dastaan after Humsafar. Well, actually after DeS. I never liked Sanam Baloch earlier. Used to avoid all her serials. After watching her in DeS, i watched Dastaan and Daam.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

meri zaat zara e be nishan brought me back to pakistani dramas...after that I became youtube queen...my husband didnt see me for days๐Ÿคฃ...once he asked, where are you at night๐Ÿคฃ

LOL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Youtube queen..๐Ÿ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

yeah, those writers go overboard sometimes, after MAAT, all sisters were evil๐Ÿ˜† and now every man has a second wife.๐Ÿ˜†...i want all writers to go to a far away island and take a break and leavethewriting to umera ahemad, farhat ishtiaq etc etc...and bushra ansari should just STOP writing๐Ÿคข

@bold: Thats the current trend and its annoying.. here is an article representing "dusri biwis"
http://reviewit.pk/the-doosri-biwi-cliche-you-just-cant-ignore-it/

@Bushra Ansari: LOL I'm still not over the trauma of Mere dard ko jo zubaan milay..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
why didnt you like her? :O
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But I am quite sure Fawad gained popularity after Humsafar.

THIS IS TRUE... for me at least ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He was an ordinary actor or i should say personality for me earlier ... ๐Ÿ˜› but Humsafar surely changed his image for me ... :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

I remember watching Ashiyaana, Family Front, Shashlik, teen batta teen and few others in my childhood. Sadia Imam, Kashif Munir, Saba Hameed were some of the big names back then. Phir aaya Star Plus and the whole nation was glued to K-serials. Started watching again during Malaal & Meri zaat ... phase and got glued to Paki serials again.

I actually feel proud and very happy that our serials are getting recognition everywhere. Even before they started airing our serials, I used to recommend Paki serials to my IF friends.

i agree... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
those days were really beautiful.. i loved FF especially..:P ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

for me, ALL Pakistani artists have their own personality n recognition.

Hassan Niazi ... A GR8 Artist with really fine n paused performance onscreen ...๐Ÿ‘ i love him !! โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am proud to say that I was never glued to star plus. Though I watched ipkknd recently due to an Indian friend of mine here in Aus.