Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sure but there were still many people who were not familiar with Pakistani dramas

Even I wasnt until Humsafar
But thanks to zindagi now a lot of people are glued to these dramas even mroe than star plus :P

Lol you serious hinna, only after Humsafar?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sure but there were still many people who were not familiar with Pakistani dramas

But thanks to zindagi now a lot of people are glued to these dramas even mroe than star plus :P

So true the viwership which ZINDAGI gave to pak dramas among Indian audience is unbelievable...

And the response from India has been tremendous

one of the main reason being Indian soaps losing the golden touch unlike the old times where everyone used to b addicted to the Indian soaps
You see, before, even when foreigners did watch Pak dramas they only watched really popular ones like Humsafar and ZGH. They didnt even know about the other dramas.
But Zindagi is airing all dramas which gives them the chance to watch even underrated dramas which they ahd never heard of.

Originally posted by: Gujar

Lol you serious hinna, only after Humsafar?

Yeah, woh bhi only when it was about to end lol. I watched it after I saw everyone usingsiggys of it.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
meri zaat zara e be nishan brought me back to pakistani dramas...after that I became youtube queen...my husband didnt see me for days🤣...once he asked, where are you at night🤣
LMAO
i didnt know you are married
wow i guess a lot of people in this forum are married
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

meri zaat zara e be nishan brought me back to pakistani dramas...after that I became youtube queen...my husband didnt see me for days🤣...once he asked, where are you at night🤣

LMAO shabz...poor hubby... And I miss ur PG 13 comments...do mk a few once in a while
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

You see, before, even when foreigners did watch Pak dramas they only watched really popular ones like Humsafar and ZGH. They didnt even know about the other dramas.

But Zindagi is airing all dramas which gives them the chance to watch even underrated dramas which they ahd never heard of.

Yeah so true and I m the biggest example of it

Even though I started watching pak shows 6 months before ZINDAGI launch but I used to watch only Fawad and Imran Abbas shows...I used to think other shows and actors are crap

It's after ZINDAGI aired so many other shows one by one...now I hv so many fab actors and actresses that I forgot abt Fawad and Imran lol

Same goes for the actresses...mahira Sanam s was so much hyped for humsafar and zgh

But now I realized there is an army of such powerful actresses from every age group that I m kinda shocked by the amount and quality of talent pak DRAMA industry has and still flourishing as the newcomers are equally good n talented

Kis ko chor ke kisko dekhu type halaat HAIN mera ab
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really 😲,even you didn't watch Pakistani dramas until HS.This in itself somehow speaks of the low phase industry must be facing at that point.

Very well said..online viewers were mostly acquainted with HS and ZGH but TV viewers have seen it in a broader light.
Is Zindagi channel aired overseas too?(Asking you this because I remember talking to you in ZGH AT and that you are a Pakistani expatriate in Britain).
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

yes thats the era I am talking about...you will love them, even though the production was not as good as you will see today but totally worth it, you will see how some Indian movies have copied some of the scenes in movies, like the salman/sanjay/ karishma starer chal mere bhai (not sure) of the name...had scenes copied from unkahi...the famous dialogue, buddha ghar pay hai? is umar shareefs brain child...and many more...i just cant remember now...I am glad Zindagi happened, so now the younger audience can appreciate Pakistan for the talent it has and not see them as gun waving, bomb exploding lunatics😆

Thanks for the encouragement because I did try DK but somehow didn't go further due to poor print.
@blue-Is it?hmm..thats new to me.
@bold-We did have full fledged discussion on this in Zindagi forum if you remember.😉And very well said.