Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The first episode bored me πŸ˜†

Start watching from the second episode. πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

We have another show in common then..πŸ˜†
I watched it from start to end with my family..It was a very nice show having a fresh concept with romance, drama etc...and like all shows it went hayware towards the end but still it was good.DMG was touted to be its sequel.πŸ˜†

I had a huge crush on Gurdeep Kohli πŸ˜† and the last few episodes were pathetic imo. There was no need to bring back Simran (Rupali Ganguli). It was really good in the beginning when every episode had a new patient and the track used to revolve around him/her.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I had a huge crush on Gurdeep Kohli πŸ˜† and the last few episodes were pathetic imo. There was no need to bring back Simran (Rupali Ganguli). It was really good in the beginning when every episode had a new patient and the track used to revolve around him/her.

Even i loved her alot..found her beautiful back then and also liked her chemistry with Dr Rahul played by Mihir Mishra so much so that when after years got to know that she's with Aman I was unhappy.

That's what I liked the most about it..emotional quotient was good and expecting DMG on the same line..gave it a try and it had anything but patients.πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† @ DMG
Forget patients Doctors were usually seen playing basket balls, bike racings, doing stage acts, making love triangles/quadrangles or simply taking off the shirts ( the infamous Dr. Armaan) πŸ˜†
LOL I loved Siddhima though! I wish Dr Armaan never came back :@
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOL I loved Siddhima though! I wish Dr Armaan never came back :@

Omg tell me about it...I was such a crazy crazy fan of siddhima aka jeran both onscreen and offscreen that I went to the extent of calling star one and the production house cinevistaas so that they don't separate them after armaans return...we had a whole siddhima army who used to do this calling n mailing...lol those were the days...now I laugh at myself thinking of all this...but our efforts did pay off as we did hv a siddhima luv track and 2nd wedding Thnx to our demands but then the AR fans got to know abt our demands and started calling n mailing too...and then we lost and aR reunited

So still I pay myself on the back otherwise writers were planning to unite AR jus after armans return but we stopped it n made them giv us a siddhima track
I really loved the way they started falling for each other. It was slow and cute.