Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Guys have you all watched Sony Tv's risht.com?

Rishta.com-it was a very good show and one of the first under YRF banner.I have seen many people liking it here on IF but sadly its liking is limited to online audience I guess because it didn't work well on the ratings and apparently YRF never made any TV show after this one.

Guys have you all watched Sony Tv's risht.com?

Just one episode. I watched a bit of mahi way too. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
have heard abt Rishta.com... who was in it ?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

have heard abt Rishta.com... who was in it ?

Shruti Seth and Kavi Shastri.
It was a limited episode series. Used to air one hour weekly. I never watched it when it aired. My sister recently started watching it online and I joined in with her and really really liked it. This has to be one of my favorite Indian series after Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Rishta.com-it was a very good show and one of the first under YRF banner.I have seen many people liking it here on IF but sadly its liking is limited to online audience I guess because it didn't work well on the ratings and apparently YRF never made any TV show after this one.

I'm shocked on knowing it was not liked. It had right amount of comedy and emotional touch. I really liked the chemistry between Rohan & Isha. Even the supporting characters (Huzaifa & Ruchika) were so likeable. I liked how they had different cases in each episode and how these cases influenced them in their real lives. Wish it comes back.

@Hina: You need to watch it.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this thread is about what we think of Pakistani dramas airing in India or about Indian dramas? Rishta.com was mind blowing and I really miss Kavi 😭
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

this thread is about what we think of Pakistani dramas airing in India or about Indian dramas? Rishta.com was mind blowing and I really miss Kavi 😭

The thread basically was about the reactions of people here on Paki dramas airing in India... but the topic as of now has pretty much changed (like all the other threads in forum 😆)

Chalo finally wo lamha aa hi gayaa... when we finally agreed on something.

Shruti Seth and Kavi Shastri.
It was a limited episode series. Used to air one hour weekly. I never watched it when it aired. My sister recently started watching it online and I joined in with her and really really liked it. This has to be one of my favorite Indian series after Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.

what about kkavyanjali? :(
I watched the first episode of rishta.com and found it boring :( i watched mahi way for like a month then didnt bother to watch the rest :P
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Well, it was obviously the former case but it got deviated in due course of time and I didn't mind it at all coz I got to know things and thus it was a nice mutual exchange.