2014:The Year of Controversies

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

2014:The Year of Controversies

34There were some major controversies in the year 2014 that literally changed the course of the careers of some celebrities. Some celebrities took these controversies in their stride and came out stronger but others were not given much choice! There were stars who landed in these controversies purely because of bad luck and there are others who relied on controversies to get attention from the public. There are also many stars who do not really care what people think so they continue doing what they think is right without giving any kind of explanation to people. Sometimes a person's own actions do not generate controversies but they are simply dragged into them, many celebrities were dragged into such matters because of people they had worked with or associated with.

Here are the biggest controversies of 2014 according to the timeline. MORE '

by TVKahani in Happenings Tags: pakistani dramas gossip

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg didn't know about all this...I used to respect bbadarkhalil a lot...why did she say all this crap n ruined all respect she earned all this time...
I don't like ushnah but her answer to badar khalil was so apt...

Hamza Saba q controversy of fb ILU is sooo funny...Saba told the truth in HSY talk show...

I loved hamzas take on item songs...I don't mind pak films in Bollywood style but just don't bring item songs in pak films...it's too much degradation of th culture...I luv luv luv Saba q but will never agree with her decision of doing th item song...hamzas reply to Saba q outburst was again too good b ang on...RESPECT RESPECT HAMZA ALI abbasi
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hamza had item song in his own movie!