Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Umera ahmed wont b writing dramas but isnt she appointed by Hum tv or ARY as script superviser...its not as if she retired frm drama industry for good

How is rubaru...i hv heard so much abt th shw but dont feel like watching it coz i jus cant stand adnan siddiqui n syra

I liked faizan in aik nayi cindrella and small role in virasat n also in main gunehgaar nahin

Ru Baru was interesting and on paper it was a good show but the execution fell apart somewhere in the middle due to too much focus on the side actress. The show ended in 16 episodes but was way too abrupt. If they had 2 more episodes they could have wrapped it up properly. The only reason I watched the show was because of Faizan, he was the best thing about it. His acting was awesome and he looked so hot! Him and Syra Yusuf looked cute together.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agha Ali:GRRR 🤢
Danish Taimooor: GRR 😕
Affan Waheed: Mehhh
Faizan Khwaja:
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well since the post was made to for Affan Waheed, let me say something about him first. Affan is so handsome. In terms of acting, he's pretty good. But I agree that he lacks that screen presence, though I'm in love with him since SBHT days. <3 Also, people often complain about his dialogue delivery. To some extent, i agree that he needs to change his style to connect with the audience. Otherwise, he's good.

Danish Taimoor. Umm, I've never been a fan of actors who have 3/4/5/6 packs. 😆 Maybe people find such actors hot but to me such actors are nothing but fat. LOLLL. As for acting, I think he's just fine. Not as great as the fan following he has.

Faizan Khawaja: Mann, this guy is the best of all the actors that are being discussed here. I absolutely loved him Ru Baru. Other than RB, I've watched his two or three telefilms and he's so strong in his dialogue delivery and emotions, that it's not easy to ignore him.

Agha Ali: His looks irk me. His long hair and useless packs -.- Acting mein he's just fine. 😆 Actually he and Danish have looks that irritate me. I would rather prefer heroes like Affan, gentlemen type. 😛
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea Affan Waheen is the new Hero boy :)
he is in alot of shows which im watching these days..
btw he has changed alot.. he was different in Roshan Sitara
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hahaha variety is th spice of life...th way gentleman type is appreciated...hotness cater to anothr set of audience but what all kinds of audience applauds is good acting...no one can survive for long doesnt matter how gentleman u look or how many pacs u mk all these heroes hv left mark for their acting abilities...n no denying that..period

N i jus luv it how th new heroes ...yeah i know some of them hv started working long bk but bk then fawad mikal imran abbas adeel ruled mostly n now they r ruling...i also like th ali guy frm mohabbat ab nahin hogi...also th latest heart throb zahid ahmed frm mehram is jus outstanding

Looks like faizan is hot fav after rubaru...got to watch rubaru
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Danish Taimoor in my opinion is a good actor. Has anyone seen Danish's comedic work? He has amazing comic timing and I find that such a huge plus on his work resume. He has done so many of those rom-com telefilms and he's spot on with his timing. The only problem with Danish is that he does a lot of work and doesn't look too much into quality. He also doesn't have that one breakthrough performance to put him more in the spotlight for better projects. Faizan on the other hand does try choosing quality over quantity but he isn't bagging the best of roles which is unfortunate because he's a brilliant actor. He also needs a breakthrough performance and he'll be set. Faizan really reminds me of Fahad as an actor. Apart from having strong acting skills, they have amazing screen presence which makes it hard for you to ignore them onscreen.

Another thing..I feel some of the younger female actors are bagging better projects than some of the young, male actors out there. I mean look at Sajjal and Maya for instance? Meanwhile it seems to be harder for some of the newer male actors to create their own mark. Maybe because we're too stuck on having Noman Ejaz or Adnan Siddiqui in every other project. Oh and not to mention, our drama industry just produces more female oriented work..which doesn't help male actors too much.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Danish Taimoor in my opinion is a good actor. Has anyone seen Danish's comedic work? He has amazing comic timing and I find that such a huge plus on his work resume. He has done so many of those rom-com telefilms and he's spot on with his timing. The only problem with Danish is that he does a lot of work and doesn't look too much into quality. He also doesn't have that one breakthrough performance to put him more in the spotlight for better projects. Faizan on the other hand does try choosing quality over quantity but he isn't bagging the best of roles which is unfortunate because he's a brilliant actor. He also needs a breakthrough performance and he'll be set. Faizan really reminds me of Fahad as an actor. Apart from having strong acting skills, they have amazing screen presence which makes it hard for you to ignore them onscreen.

Another thing..I feel some of the younger female actors are bagging better projects than some of the young, male actors out there. I mean look at Sajjal and Maya for instance? Meanwhile it seems to be harder for some of the newer male actors to create their own mark. Maybe because we're too stuck on having Noman Ejaz or Adnan Siddiqui in every other project. Oh and not to mention, our drama industry just produces more female oriented work..which doesn't help male actors too much.

I agree to that. All this time we'v been getting alot of talented female actors n still getting more newcomers, but then they get more exposure than male newbies... the new fresh male actors need strong n challenging roles to prove themselves as fine actors...
Edited by Rabz_14 - 9 years ago
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Affan Waheed..

OMG.. such a handsome man.. looks more handsome without beard.. ❤️
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry.. double Post.. 😳
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

BANG ON...sajjal has struck gold literally...i m glad maya is getting good shws now

N for a change i m luving th new breed of male lead actors in pak drama industry all if which hv some special features of their own mking them stand out in th crowd

Yes nauman adnan FQ ll always b there but we badly needed a new batch to play th luver boy n chota bhai n devar roles n here they come

Then there is a mature batch in betwn these two age grps...that of sami k mikaal ahsan mohib adeel...they r still there n strong enuf to pull a shw on their own but how long can they continue

We badly needed a new bunch of heroes n thank goodness all of them r awesum in their own ways n getting good work given there r more channels now n drama budgets r also rising

I luved ur comment on danish...not jus comic timing he us awesum in grey shades too thnx to aik pal...i find danish really very versatile which is defo his plus point

But faizan doesnt even comes to fahads star persona n screen presence...he us very good but common yaar fahad mustafa is something else