Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Faizan Khawaja all the way, he is a freaking hottie and has a nice voice as well. The guy has loads of talent. From all the new comers this guy is at the top. No one can play an anti-hero like him. I agree he does have the best screen presence. Like Maliha said, there is something about him, he is charismatic and mysterious.

Okay, I am done gushing now.
He just needs one big project as a main lead
Then he is all set :D
Umera Ahmed, please cast him on your next Hum TV show!!!
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

He just needs one big project as a main lead

Then he is all set :D
Umera Ahmed, please cast him on your next Hum TV show!!!

I know right? His biggest ones till now were Aik Nayee Cinderella and Ru Baru. All his shows are on ARY, he needs to do more HUM shows to get the recognition he deserves. He is the strongest actor from the new lot yet so underrated.

Umera Ahmed won't be writing anymore dramas remember?
We can still hope she does and casts him in it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Umera ahmed wont b writing dramas but isnt she appointed by Hum tv or ARY as script superviser...its not as if she retired frm drama industry for good
How is rubaru...i hv heard so much abt th shw but dont feel like watching it coz i jus cant stand adnan siddiqui n syra

I liked faizan in aik nayi cindrella and small role in virasat n also in main gunehgaar nahin
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
in contrast i find danish much over-rated...he is a fine being... but not good as much he is applauded for...

and on Faizan khwaja.. he needs to do more stuff... i find em v.natural on-screen.. he has that star aura... just need to hit a jackpot to set his career...
😆

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Umera ahmed wont b writing dramas but isnt she appointed by Hum tv or ARY as script superviser...its not as if she retired frm drama industry for good

How is rubaru...i hv heard so much abt th shw but dont feel like watching it coz i jus cant stand adnan siddiqui n syra

I liked faizan in aik nayi cindrella and small role in virasat n also in main gunehgaar nahin

Rubaru is a dumb story which makes no sense
with a pathetic ending
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

in contrast i find danish much over-rated...he is a fine being... but not good as much he is applauded for...

and on Faizan khwaja.. he needs to do more stuff... i find em v.natural on-screen.. he has that star aura... just need to hit a jackpot to set his career...
😆

No actor is applauded out of nothing...its jus that agha ali n danish got lucky coz their shws became hits n they gpt npticed whereas faizan n affan needed shws with more viwership

I hv heard many times this excuse that this actor n that actresses is applauded for nothing n r overrated...whereas the viwers only applaud when th portrayal is good...we can say agha n danish r lucky that they reachd higher viwership but applaud only comes when an actor is talented...agha n danish deserves all applauds they got
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

No actor is applauded out of nothing...its jus that agha ali n danish got lucky coz their shws became hits n they gpt npticed whereas faizan n affan needed shws with more viwership

I hv heard many times this excuse that this actor n that actresses is applauded for nothing n r overrated...whereas the viwers only applaud when th portrayal is good...we can say agha n danish r lucky that they reachd higher viwership but applaud only comes when an actor is talented...agha n danish deserves all applauds they got

It took Agha Ali and Danish Taimoor years to get recognition. Danish Taimoor debuted in 2009 and Agha Ali in 2008. An actor can be talented but won't get recognition until they get lucky with a really good show. No doubt there are actors and actresses who are overrated but at this time I do not find Danish overrated.

I didnt even know Danish until Rehaai and Agha until Halki Si Khalish :P