-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
watching Anaya tumhari hui also :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -afreen1-

loved this showww <3 watched all yesterday night <3 thanks to Sofia for suggesting :)

Ek line se kaam NAHIN chalega

Want a whole review on the show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afreen1-

watching Anaya tumhari hui also :)

Hehehe all SAMI Rabab fans are finding refuge in this new show

Do come to this shows thread too
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Thanks <3 Yup, there was a Mansha VM posted last week.

Here you go:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfpn1CE5vsp[/YOUTUBE]

wow thank u so much 😊 was not much active last week perhaps thats why did not see it...this is even more amazing..u have covered all of my favourite mansha scenes...the song selection is also wonderful😊
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE the VM @Saiyaara great work
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much @grey23 and @MitwaIshqPe ❤️
grey23 thumbnail
finished watching mere meherban as ash and abby suggested it...wow it was amazing..though in the middle the story moved in circle but the last 12 epis were bang on...
i loved that haya didn't forget everything and go back to zeeshan like most of the heroines of dramas...haya and falah both of them did not compromise with self respect..falah never feared calling a spade a spade...
i loved iraaj's track..how beautifully her character transformed ..how amazingly her guilt was shown...just wow...
each of the characters who did wrong to others paid for their sins..be it iraaj,muskan,shayesta,zeeshan...each of them...
hum tv could have easily given 1/2 awards to mere meherban and mehram instead of giving all the awards to sadqay
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

finished watching mere meherban as ash and abby suggested it...wow it was amazing..though in the middle the story moved in circle but the last 12 epis were bang on...

i loved that haya didn't forget everything and go back to zeeshan like most of the heroines of dramas...haya and falah both of them did not compromise with self respect..falah never feared calling a spade a spade...
i loved iraaj's track..how beautifully her character transformed ..how amazingly her guilt was shown...just wow...
each of the characters who did wrong to others paid for their sins..be it iraaj,muskan,shayesta,zeeshan...each of them...
hum tv could have easily given 1/2 awards to mere meherban and mehram instead of giving all the awards to sadqay

I know yaar at least best drama or best writer cud hv gone to mere meherbaan as it was the only superhit show of hum last year

At least best writer they cud hv given to maha mallik

I luv her work

And coming to mehram they shud hv jus hv given zahid the sensation of the yr award

That wud hv been more than enuf

But cant believe each n every award had to go to sadqay
grey23 thumbnail
they wanted to show sadqay was as good as zgh,humsafar,dastan etc..they could not digest the fact that it was FLOP...desperate attempt to show that it was hit...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

they wanted to show sadqay was as good as zgh,humsafar,dastan etc..they could not digest the fact that it was FLOP...desperate attempt to show that it was hit...

I m so glad sadqay was a super duper flop

Such a big slap on their face

But this years shows are very good

Next awards ll b good

N no mahira n fawad shows

So thankfully ll b less biased

N i hope at least next yr they give zahid sensation award