Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Combined Review on the last week of Piya Mann Bhaye

Firstly, to be very honest, i have not seen a single show in recent times.. A show.. That starts smoothly.. N then picks up pace n never loses it till its end !! N that too finishes with a COMPLETE ending ! Leaving no questions behind for viewers.. Thatz THE BEST part of this show.. Really.. HATS OFF TO THE WHOLE TEAM for giving us such an amazing project ! πŸ‘

I loved EVERY SINGLE scene of these epis.. With everyone.. Be it Zawar n Mantasha, Mantasha n Shaheer, Zawar n Haniya, Zawar n Shaheer, Mantasha n Haniya or Shaheer n Haniya.. All four main characters had their share of screen space towards the end of the show n they nailed it. Every scene had a meaning.. 😳

The way the week started was awesome. Like for once, we had a feeling that maybe Zawar n Mantasha is gonna happen.. But we had faith in Mantasha that she would never do that LOL. Their scene in Mantasha's house, where Zawar tells her about leaving Haniya n that he wants a fresh start with her.. The BEST part started when Shaheer entered the scene n overheard their convo.. The way Mantasha reacted was very much expected fom her.. But the thing that I wasn't expecting was Shaheer listening to EVERY SINGLE word of Mantasha !! Like they actually made him listen to Mantasha's haal e dil that how she wants to continue their marriage dil se.. Awww.. I seriously thought as every other drama, they would make Shaheer leave n stretch the story a bit by creating misunderstanding.. But they again proved us that PMB is different.. N how beautifully they maintained the same pace throughout the show without giving a single 'thandi' episode.. I just LOVE the writer for that.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
This scene was great n Mantasha's dialogues were really true.

Shaheer coming to Mantasha's house later to manao-fy her was 'cute' for me LOL .. I wanted to see this Shaheer :P but then I am glad again they didn't show her accepting him all of a sudden as if all was well n blaah ! Her reasoning was good on why she doesn't want to come back that He can again believe someone's words n throw her out of the house.. But there Shaheer was sad coz he did all that as he didn't want to see her hating him after knowing his n Haniya's truth. I LOVED this part of the story.. Shaheer himself threw her away from him just to decrease HIS pain in a way.. Coz HE didn't want to see HATE in her eyes for him. N that he does not deserve her etc.. Thatz why that scene in their house was important for Shaheer to understand that Mantasha wants HIM n HIM only. She even can stay ALONE the whole life but not with anyone else. #LovedTheWay

The MOST important part of the story was (for me) Haniya's character's development. I so wanted to see how r they gonna end her story.. Most probably she was going to be alone at the end after Zawar's way to USA... N it was happening this way only.. BUT how they changed it at the last moment was nice..
Firstly, Haniya's character started clashing in the second last epi only.. When Zawar FINALLY admits that he has walways wanted to marry Mantasha.. N BAAM.. I didn't exactly expect her to react that much.. ( just by facial expressions i mean, cause she didn't say a single word ) I was like imagining her to enjoy again like earlier once Zawar leaves ( just like it happens in other shows again that the girl doesn't care n this is unlike human nature ) Haniya used to care about her relationship BUT her main focus was status n money related to this marriage that's why it was shown less. But now when Zawar clearly gave her all freedom tht 'SHE WANTED' , she STARTED realizing.. A bit.. Not all of a sudden.. Tht was nice..

Secondly. I just loved how they ACTUALLY showed Haniya's realization phase. First of all, when Zawar leaves, that scene in her room, where she seems like a 'paagal' seriously.. I think that was to show that she is NOTHING.. Like what she thought herself to be.. She couldn't even make her husband HERS despite being so much pretty ! N both the guys who were 'supposedly' in love with her r now behind Mantasha.. She got everything at the end but Haniya is all alone even after having so much wealth. That's what she was thinking I feel.. Then SHE asking to go HER mayika (mom's house) for the first ever time after her marriage was the second phase.. Coz in her wonderful n luxurious house, she didn't find solace at that moment.. She wanted to be with her closed ones.. N I am glad they showed it this way coz this time when she came she was different. She ACTUALLY was caring about her family's problems. When her mom told about ManSha, she cared.. She went to ask Mantasha why she didn't go back with him.. Mantasha got back to her tht she must be happy n all.. Plus she said that Mohabbat matters the most in a relationship. I super loved it. Haniya was again taken aback first by Zawar n then Mantasha.. They both asked for the same thing.. Mohabbat..
I absolutely loved how Haniya was then shown to gather ManSha. Firstly, by going to Shaheer n make him realize by her tricky words how Mantasha is important in his life n then make them together by calling him in mall... Awww.. It was cute of Haniya..
Then again to give her a final reality check.. Her friend was there.. She reminded her how itz important to stay with one's hubby in all phases of life not only when he has wealth. ( i loved how they showed her friend to be caring towards her hubby by small bits.. That she didn't come shopping alone.. Her hubby was waiting fir her outside etc. n that itz more fun to shop from hubby's pocket etc.. ) these small detalils were enough for her to get that.. Then BAAM the final thing.. That important decision of abortion.. Haniya did without consulting her hubby.. Tht was for me best time to make her realize her hubby Zawar's importance.

Then toh I loved tht scene in her room.. Where she imagines Zawar .. Awww... How casual it was.. Main toh sach hi samajh bethi usko LOL.. But na.. He wasn't there.. :( n then when her conscience makes her realize was the final end..

Not to forget Abeeha's ending.. They gave her also a complete end.. They even brought Fayiz in it.. But her decision was wise. She married Zain. It was really good.

N awww... Haniya was a cry baby at the end.. I wanted to hug her in last 5mins of the show.. When she was outside her house.. N baam .. Zawar comes back there... Awww... I never thought i would ever love ZanIya :O n i would have been sad if he hasn't come back LOL but it was so cute.. N the end where they r taking tea .. N those 'ankhon ki gustakhiyan' haha.. Yeah.. Cute πŸ˜›

ManSha ( Shaheer n Mantasha ) n ZanIya ( Zawar n Haniya ) 's patch up was nicely done.. It was not all of a sudden ( coz we were thinking it to be rushed as only two epis were left ) but they showed a COMPLETE ending to every character in the show. #TheBestPart

Even Zawar's mom.. The letter from his hubby was a new thing as well.. How cute his love was.. OMG.. He knew tht one day she will come to his house.. Awww.. In that letter he mentioned that. It was lovely.. The scene was nicely executed.

ManSha had their ending before the show ends.. Before Abeeha's wedding day.. N he gifted her tht dress.. Awww.. (I really liked tht scene btw LOL coz it was there last proper scene in the show n they showed that ankhon mein darr wala part there.. Haha.. Cute ! )

All in all.. This show was awesome.. Definitely left a mark for me. N Thank God I started watching it when it was on air coz uska apna hi maza hai
Wonderful cast, lovely acting, cliched yet refreshing story but FABULOUSLY executed with amazing twists that make viewers hooked to the show. HATS OFF to the whole team. ❀️

This is such a nice review <3 You covered every possible thing that I could think of. And I completely agree about Haniya - the entire show I wanted the worst possible ending for her but when they actually showed the transformation in her character, I was glad that she got a happy ending as well πŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^aww thank u dear <33 n I agree.. Haniya made me cry n phir bhi agar uski ending happy na hoti toh I would've been naraz literally from the writer πŸ˜†

Btw.. I LOVE ur dp
xSaiyaara thumbnail
First week without PMB so here is another little video from the final week of PMB. As much as I love Shaheer-Mantasha, I have to say I really liked the Zawar-Haniya scenes in the last week as well so I included them too!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YimGitctJs[/YOUTUBE]

Links:

Thank you for the amazing response on the last one, especially on Twitter <3

I hope you like it. There is one last one coming up for this show this week πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh ash!! awesome review...ur reviews r always treat to read 😳πŸ₯³
xSaiyaara thumbnail

^aww thank u dear <33 n I agree.. Haniya made me cry n phir bhi agar uski ending happy na hoti toh I would've been naraz literally from the writer πŸ˜†

Btw.. I LOVE ur dp

Yeah, all those hallucinations of Zawaar! If he never came back, I would have hated it!!

Thank you ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG... This vm is LOVELY yaar ... N the song is so apt !! N thank God u added ZanIya in it too.. Coz for me this song was more for them than for ManSha.. Coz ManSha had a happy ending even before the show ends but it was Haniya indeed who were asking Zawar to come.. I just loved it.. Simply
Very nice colouring.. Great job ❀️
Keep them coming more n more.. I m still in itz hangover ☺️

------------

Fiza, thnx a ton yaar for such a nice complement 😳

xSaiyaara thumbnail

OMGGG... This vm is LOVELY yaar ... N the song is so apt !! N thank God u added ZanIya in it too.. Coz for me this song was more for them than for ManSha.. Coz ManSha had a happy ending even before the show ends but it was Haniya indeed who were asking Zawar to come.. I just loved it.. Simply

Very nice colouring.. Great job ❀️
Keep them coming more n more.. I m still in itz hangover ☺️

------------

Fiza, thnx a ton yaar for such a nice complement 😳

Thank you so much Ash! Actually the vid started with Zaniya's last scene but that was only 15 secs long in this VM so I had to add Mansha because there weren't many Zaniya scenes that fit the song πŸ˜† But yeah the song is completely inspired by Haniya in the last episode...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG SUCH A BANG ON REVIEW

AND SUCH A LOVELY VM

I CANT GET ENUF OF IT

I WAS JUS MISSING PMB TODAY

BUT THE REVIEW AND VM MADE UP FOR IT

ash u r gifted...u must join some review site n write reviews coz ur command on writing is very rich n i m super jealous
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

First week without PMB so here is another little video from the final week of PMB. As much as I love Shaheer-Mantasha, I have to say I really liked the Zawar-Haniya scenes in the last week as well so I included them too!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YimGitctJs[/YOUTUBE]

Links:

Thank you for the amazing response on the last one, especially on Twitter <3

I hope you like it. There is one last one coming up for this show this weekπŸ˜ƒ

OMGGGF

Thank u thank u thank u

This is jus perfect

The songs coloring and a miz of zaniya and mansha

U r so good at making vmz yaar
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGGGF

Thank u thank u thank u

This is jus perfect

The songs coloring and a miz of zaniya and mansha

U r so good at making vmz yaar

Aww thanks Abby! So glad you like it! And I know you wanted a VM on the OST but I usually just play around with songs until something works and I'll be honest that I couldn't make the OST look good and I would hate to butcher such a nice song πŸ˜†