Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally watched last episodes n its call a perfect end for me,, πŸ‘πŸΌ though i dnt like haniya n wanted a terrible end for her bt now i like her happy end,, she realized her mistakes so she deserved forgiveness ,,,,
zawaar,, dis guy suffered a lot,, bt he is so strong n he is a real man a real human being dt he proved by forgiving every1,, coz d way her mom n wife ditched him i didnt think dt he will forgive dem,, bt he is really good from heart ,, when haniya asked mants dt did she like zawaar n she said who dont like him,, n after dt haniya realized dt zawaar is the most precious part of her life n she didnt value it,,

haniya was nothing bt dumb for me,, she always after money n freedom bt never care the source of her happiness,,dis dumbness made her alone,, bt good dt she realized it on time bt she lost most precious thing of her life her baby,, bt she is very lucky dt she got zawaar n he accepted her,, in last scene dt tea time scene der was lil der romantic moment was quite cute ( bt dey dnt have chemistry yarr,, dey used very nice BGM )

n mansha,, shaheer is one of my fav character from paki dramas,, his best part is his expressions,,, he was already in love with mants its jz he was scared dt after knowing abt his affair with haniya she might leave him,,,h m nt sami's big fan bt here he made me his fan,,,☺️
rabab is really good as mants..
zawaars mom,, actress did a good job,, i like dt letter scene,, dt scene was so touchy,, her characters too got a good end,,
abiha was good too in last she refused his cousin n sayed with zain was really fair,, her aunts expressions were worth to watch,, πŸ˜†
the only 1 person was same in the end was haniya's mom ,, in starting she was worrying abt her daughters n same in the end,,

i only wish dt dey would have use the PIYA MAN BHAYE in der dialogues,,
i loved PIYA MAN BHAYE,,,its now in my best dramas list,,
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i will be missing the show as well. not a great show or great story line but what made it fun and made a very much fantastic show to watch was the chemistry and perfectly casted characters. LOVED it.
waiting for the next show with the same actors and two days a week airing on Wed?? exited
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok guys i know i m too late...but just finished watching last 2 epis of piya man bhaye...all i can say is it was a perfect ending...just perfect..mansha scenes were super cute...all through the drama i hated haniya..but i didn't mind her getting perfect ending...the show stealers for the last epi was sami khan and ushna shah
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Finally watched last episodes n its call a perfect end for me,, πŸ‘πŸΌthough i dnt like haniya n wanted a terrible end for her bt now i like her happy end,, she realized her mistakes so she deserved forgiveness ,,,,

zawaar,, dis guy suffered a lot,, bt he is so strong n he is a real man a real human being dt he proved by forgiving every1,, coz d way her mom n wife ditched him i didnt think dt he will forgive dem,, bt he is really good from heart ,, when haniya asked mants dt did she like zawaar n she said who dont like him,, n after dt haniya realized dt zawaar is the most precious part of her life n she didnt value it,,

haniya was nothing bt dumb for me,, she always after money n freedom bt never care the source of her happiness,,dis dumbness made her alone,, bt good dt she realized it on time bt she lost most precious thing of her life her baby,, bt she is very lucky dt she got zawaar n he accepted her,, in last scene dt tea time scene der was lil der romantic moment was quite cute ( bt dey dnt have chemistry yarr,, dey used very nice BGM )

n mansha,, shaheer is one of my fav character from paki dramas,, his best part is his expressions,,, he was already in love with mants its jz he was scared dt after knowing abt his affair with haniya she might leave him,,,h m nt sami's big fan bt here he made me his fan,,,☺️
rabab is really good as mants..
zawaars mom,, actress did a good job,, i like dt letter scene,, dt scene was so touchy,, her characters too got a good end,,
abiha was good too in last she refused his cousin n sayed with zain was really fair,, her aunts expressions were worth to watch,,πŸ˜†
the only 1 person was same in the end was haniya's mom ,, in starting she was worrying abt her daughters n same in the end,,

i only wish dt dey would have use the PIYA MAN BHAYE in der dialogues,,
i loved PIYA MAN BHAYE,,,its now in my best dramas list,,

U hv to send this review to the writer asma sayani of piya mann bhaye

She jus has to read this awesome write up

Search her in fb with the name asma sayani and u will get her

Mssg her in her fb inbox
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U hv to send this review to the writer asma sayani of piya mann bhaye

She jus has to read this awesome write up

Search her in fb with the name asma sayani and u will get her

Mssg her in her fb inbox

i dnt think m good at writing bt as u r saying den ill send her,, πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you,, 😊

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

i dnt think m good at writing bt as u r saying den ill send her,, πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you,, 😊

Oh puhleeezzz

No need to b modest after such an awesome write up
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone help me.. I really liked the bgm in the scene at the end between Zawar and Haniya... I've heard the tune somewhere before.. just can't remember.. anyone know where its from?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ u have heard it in Maryam on Amaan n Maryam 😳
I too was in the same case as u ... :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Holaaa peeeps !!! I m there ... I know i m a bit late to discuss last week of our fav show but i was/am phasi hui between exams... So here I am now for a while..

Will post my review later tonight ( i hope ) 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ u have heard it in Maryam on Amaan n Maryam 😳

I too was in the same case as u ... :)

Hmm maybe.. thanks