Posted: 9 years ago
exactly want hot summer already
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
British weather is the worst
One day its sunny
The next its raining!!
So tired of this constant weather change!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
So I watched the episode and really loved it..

It wasn't rushed at all even though a lot happened. Never thought I would say this but i'm really glad Zawar and Haniya patched up.. Haniya did realise her mistake and regretted.. Everyone deserves a second chance and i'm glad she was given a chance to change.

Ahh as for ManSha scenes The way Shaheer gifted her the suit.. Uff them eyes.. He creates so much suspense!

All three sisters had their happy ending.. Loved it <3

I knew that ManSha would get back together because it was predictable but I never thought Zawar-Haniya would get back together.. I always thought Haniya would end up alone.. So i'm glad the last episode was unpredictable..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LUVED it how till the end they didn't show haniya zawar reunion n kept the suspense and since mansha was predictable they didn't drag the union much and instead gave us a few mansha scenes
And yes we all can't believe ourselves that we r happy for jawar haniya lol

I even like how shahista also got her lesson through jawars dad's letter n the shahista hainiya convo in the wedding was good too

All n all a Paisa vasool finale week I must say
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
HEY GUYS JUST GOT TO KNOW PMB GOT 2.3 trp in the fimale week
Which is awesome coz geo shows usually don't get trps above 2 and this was not even in prime time

I m so happy for the show n the team PMB that finally they got their due

Coz last two weeks trps fell a bit to 1.8 but the finale week saw a huge jump

I m so happy n conte t now
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Yup! A paisa vasool final week! Loved it <3

Glad the last week got a high trp!
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

is this sami kHans first show that u r watching

He is an amazing actor

And I like him clean SHAVEN too

See the promos of ananya tumhari hui on the first pg if that shows thread

U 'll get to see his look there

No Abby seen him in Bhasher Mumin but over there Basher dominated the whole drama and Sami came in bits and bites . ( clean shaven look was not so impressive just my pov)So didn't try to dil fhanke on him completely . Bhasher and his looks were very attractive especially his bad guy image 😉This time i somehow felt his screen presence was very impactful . His strong persona and the role left me his die hard fan. Both the actors Basher and Sami are superb . i hope they both come toether abain in another drama.
Edited by Mehr-k - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

<font color="#ff0000">No Abby seen him in Bhasher Mumin but over there Basher dominated the whole drama and Sami came in bits and bites . ( clean shaven look was not so impressive just my pov)So didn't try to dil fhanke on him completely . Bhasher and his looks were very attractive especially his bad guy image 😉This time i somehow felt his screen presence was very impactful . His strong persona and the role left me his die hard fan. Both the actors Basher and Sami are superb . i hope they both come toether abain in another drama.</font></font>

I guess more than shaven unshaven the character n chemistry also matters

Sami looked drop dead gozs in bashar momin but still we cudnt connect with buland rudaba as sami has jus zero chemistry with ushnah...buland rudaba had so many beautiful scenes but coz of how pathetic their chemistry is all went in vain and buland had such a small impact

What was sami ushnahs minus point became fq ushnahs plus point
Still i dont get it why rhe hell ushnah looked so good with fq in bashar momin that people went crazy for the jodi
The way in this show sami rabab looked so good out if nowhere and people got crazy for mansha
Chemistry is either there or not there
Like in fqs new show maryam he and mawra is given the best constumes the cutest scenes n dialogues but since there is zero chemistry between fq and mawra the whole show is looking like a big flat flop
Also in saltanat e dil too sami has no chemistry with either of the gals and the scrupt is so pathetic that it turned out to b the biggest big budget flop of geo of the year

Also do qadam door thay was jus a good show nothing extra ordinary but sami ayeza jodi is so popular hat it used to get 6.5 trps which was unbelievable
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abby- I watched Basher Momin second time . Love everything about that drama. The script , the actors especially Basher and how he reflected his chemistry with Rudaba was amazing. I guess the credit goes to Basher and director who enacted those scenes and some brownie point to Ushna 😉 😊Yes the chemistry does matter and play a real important role to the sustainability of the story . Loved the ost of this drama in particular the Rabb and tuhi ones. Very emotional saga but like piya mann bhaye was paisa vasool too
And one will never get bored watching these great dramas for numerous times. They will always be so fresh and entertaining.