Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

Happy ending . As always Shaheer stole the show. πŸ˜‰ will definitely miss his stylish personality and beautiful ocean side home. The breeze, hanging paintings, his camera uff . For some reason liked his and Haniya 's conversations and level of comfort displayed by these two .

Mantsha was the only actor who had minimum lines to utterπŸ˜† a woman of a few words with tonz of tears .

Overall interesting drama and had a great time watching it and participating at this dignified forum for the post discussions. All the best and good wishes to the Shaheer diwanyiansπŸ˜† including me.

hey no good byes

We shaheer deewanis are all reuniting in the next show thread of SAMI and Rabab and guess what he plays a grey role there too

I want each n everyone from this thread in the ANANNYA TUMHARI HUI thread

And agree I will miss the beach house his camera his flirting his frightening her scenes a lot

Shaheer sikandar was something else
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ LOL! You always find out 🀣

Today after watching the episode will give a review.. pakka 😳

Two reviews actually

Pmb and jugnu
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good to know he is coming in another drama . Will take his grey character any given day.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† he so gets into it and that was the sole reason to watch two days in a row . Bring it on. I hope he keeps his stubble . Adds spice to his image .Is he single or taken. just curious and his is aware that his character was so loved . Great actor knows his craft . Director's actor. πŸ‘β­οΈ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

Good to know he is coming in another drama . Will take his grey character any given day.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† he so gets into it and that was the sole reason to watch two days in a row . Bring it on. I hope he keeps his stubble . Adds spice to his image .Is he single or taken. just curious and his is aware that his character was so loved . Great actor knows his craft . Director's actor. πŸ‘β­οΈ

is this sami kHans first show that u r watching

He is an amazing actor

And I like him clean SHAVEN too

See the promos of ananya tumhari hui on the first pg if that shows thread

U 'll get to see his look there
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

ME TOO! His acting made me cringe!! Lord, it was so bad!πŸ˜†

in my POV i don't think abdullah ejaz was bad actor. he is new so he is still learning but i am dame sure he is a promising actor and very handsome. it takes sometime for new comers to get use to the acting but he did pretty amazing, some scenes of his was amazing specially heartbreaking ones.
.Shiva. thumbnail
it is so cold in my place
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

it is so cold in my place

Lucky u yaar

We r dying in heat
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

in my POV i don't think abdullah ejaz was bad actor. he is new so he is still learning but i am dame sure he is a promising actor and very handsome. it takes sometime for new comers to get use to the acting but he did pretty amazing, some scenes of his was amazing specially heartbreaking ones.

I sooo agree

Agree he wasn't exceptional but he wasn't bad either

I never thought he is not doing justice to zawars character

He made us convinced he is zawar

And that itself us a lot given he is jus a newcomer

This show is a good platform for him

I m sure he is gonna improve
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lucky u yaar

We r dying in heat

i want sunny sunny weather now tired of cold
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes AE was amazing as zawar khan. he might had some mistakes but who doesn't. AE is a promising actor to come. i want him to come in more drama's so he can get better and better each passing day. zawar character was very serious type with a touching of perfectness and i am glad the producer give such an important character that had so many layers to it to AE this will shape him up for future characters.