Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i am also hoping the same . i like the hair the attitude and clothes as well. really good grooming for this character. thumbs up for the show and lets hope it stays well too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

haniya is a hight of jealous sister role. She is terrible and Ushna carries this role to the perfection.
Sami as a careless fun loving guy role is good and it suits his look in the show.he looked so good in his wedding outfit. then he turned all psycho...😈
sad that mantasha found out and live in the guilt of not getting the match and more suitable to her of a guy for her self.

I know he looked so damn hot in the wedding outfit I luv it how he looks at mantasha ...with those lusting eyes...lol...I wish there was a kiss on the hand scene ...but I don't think he turned psycho in the wedding night...he was jus not pretending to b anyone else and he was jus himself ...I LUVED the convos of the wedding night...specially th part when he said abt the khauff coming to her eyes n he feels like scaring her more n more n the next moments laughs it out and tells her to relax ...god that scene was amazingly done by SAMI...shaheer sikandar is not a ppsycho but a complex character and I really want to see what happens in today's Epi...thank god it airs 2 days a wk
cimba thumbnail
I loved the scene but I am sure new bride walking in to the house first time hearing all of this would be scared out of her wits. Man I would have love a small kiss or a hug. Little romance than scaring the poor chick.
One thing I miss in paki drama is a hug when time calls. Kiss or a good hand holding
cimba thumbnail
Today was a cute episode. Shaheed did hold mantash's hand few times but she is still scared out of her hubby. Jawar is sad from matash's rejection,poor thing. i see mantash's life going to be a hell.
I love the way shaahir made mantasha change her dress and then smiled with his choice of dress. so adorable. The way he woke up and held her hand was too cute I am just not happy with her response so rukha sukha.

Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Is no one intrested in this show ??? I am so loving this show and waiting eagerly for next week. No discussions as active as hope
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I know I guess everyone thought the show to b a gheesa peeta do behenoka show ...so aren't watching it...even I wud hv skipped it as I don't like ushnah or Rabab but I was pleasantly surprised
I guess now I hv to do campaigns for this show as well the way I did for mehram lol...
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am watching it and I like it a lot. One of a few shows I watch as soon as they are uploaded on YT. I do not know if somebody else felt it or not but this show has that same BM feel...dari sehmi girl and khatarnaak guy...love this combo.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I am watching it and I like it a lot. One of a few shows I watch as soon as they are uploaded on YT. I do not know if somebody else felt it or not but this show has that same BM feel...dari sehmi girl and khatarnaak guy...love this combo.

It doesn't hv the BM feel from ny angle shaheer sikandar is nowhere near bashar neither the get n set up hv ny royal feel like bashar had

even seeing SAMI ushnah never ever reminds me of buland rudaba ever which is very surprising N commendable

It's a story of two sisters with a tadka which worked n how

It's also doing very well on the trp charts too whereas saltanat e dil Cudnt mk it to the top 10 ever ...this show debuted at no 7 n will surely hv gone up now

Me too wait for it to air...before I used to wait for mehram and now I wait for this show and thank god it airs two days a wk

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I felt it because it is the same bad guy good girl story. Of course the characterization and other aspects are not exactly the same idk but i get that BM feel in sami-rabab scenes.
cimba thumbnail
me too . i am eagerly waiting for it to upload and watch it. 👏
It has the what is coming next feel???? and i like it a lot .
@ Pyareafsal
i know what you mean by BM feel by just the eagerness of future story ,little romance, jealousy all is there. 👍🏼
all i say keep the forum active and have fun with the show and characters.