Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry off topic but jus had to post it

Watching dastaan with mom in zindagi

And I M BLOWN OVER BY FAWAD SANAM BALOCH CHEMISTRY

why r they so damn perfect together

Why arent they married in real life too

God i dont think dastaan will ever get old for me

I watched it online so many times and now that i m watching with zindagi the interest didnt dim a bit

i hv to start spamming haissham hussain again for casting fawad sanam in an eid telefilm at least

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

Abby I created a twitter acc

Omggg sach mein

Congrats

This is awesome yaar

Whats ur id

I ll add u
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with abby, I do not think the last epiosde was dragged, they gave equal time to all, sometimes the last episodes are rushed and you are left feeling robbed, and then sometimes there is no content for the last episode and all they show are flash backs...this was a well balanced last episode, they even brought back Faiz, even though he had a minute role.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
so finally the show has ended today no more zawar for mesad but everything comes to an end i guess.

as for the last episode review we all knew who is going to end up with who but i definitely didn't like how haina enter zawar life again but then again when a relationship becomes sour due to money and power once that shadow is off that relationship becomes the greatest of all. i must say haina is dame lucky to get a zawar back in her life but i think zawar deserve better then her.

as for zawar and mantasha my silent lover couple they were amazing, loved their pain, separation, yearning for each other but it was never meant to be or i guess the story had changed in the middle b/c it's so typical the evil sister becomes all goody toe shoe and the goody girl stays with her husband seen this many many times so to me it was nothing new but i got to see zawar and mantasha like character😳after a while i got to see such a characters who lives for others. going to miss this show for sure. all the best to everyone.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
time to watch next show😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I agree with abby, I do not think the last epiosde was dragged, they gave equal time to all, sometimes the last episodes are rushed and you are left feeling robbed, and then sometimes there is no content for the last episode and all they show are flash backs...this was a well balanced last episode, they even brought back Faiz, even though he had a minute role.

Exactly if all was crammed in 40 mins then all wud hv complained its rushed

Bashar momin last epi was even bigger

This was was jus 53 mins and that extra 13 mins added so much value that i cant comoalin even for one min more or less

Many of the bestest shows has bad incomplete unsatisfactory ending

But this was jus COMPLETE

And for that i hv to credit the writer asma sayani
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">time to watch next show😃</font>

Yayyy

Start with zindagi gulzar hain and u ll b hooked to pak shows forever
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally!!! A drama that has a complete ending! I've seen so many where you're left wanting more. I would have liked to have more ManSha, but I'm satisfied with the ending. At least everyone received closure. I despise rushed and incomplete endings.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't feel it was rushed too.. it was pretty cute.. I hope Zavar learns to act good after this show.. LOL