Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@abby loved your revieww...haha i wana scream with you
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guys plz tweet sami abt how much we lived the show and shaheer mantasha and how we cudnt believe its him playing such a complicated role so flawlessly and effortlessly

He deserves all the love

@samikhan421

Tweet him asap

He reads the all the tweets
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

@abby loved your revieww...haha i wana scream with you

Ur review was also awesome m
U pointed out the most important scenes very nicely

Plz copy paste this review to asma sayani and piya mann bhaye and harpal geo fb pg m

I want everyone to read it

Post it on their wall and also in the comments section of all three pages

Such a beautiful review shud not b wasted

Also mssg this to asma sayanis inbox

I hope u hv the links
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was AMAZING!!
So much Mansha goodness in one episode but then it's the last episode 😭 But I can't even pick which scene I liked the best. Even the scene with Shaheer, Haniya and Mantasha was SO good. Now that all the problems are sorted out, loved this trio!

Apart from Mansha ending up together, the only thing I really wanted from the ending was for Haniya to not have a happy ending. But after seeing her repentence, I am glad that Zawar came back. She did change for him just like Shaheer changed for Mantasha. Ushna did well today in showing this transformation.

I feel like I will have to make more videos to get over this show now...sooo many good scenes. Btw does anyone know if geo uploads HD episodes anywhere? There is a vid I am thinking of making but there are quite a few episodes that I can't find in decent quality online.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Guys plz tweet sami abt how much we lived the show and shaheer mantasha and how we cudnt believe its him playing such a complicated role so flawlessly and effortlessly

He deserves all the love

@samikhan421

Tweet him asap

He reads the all the tweets

okay..need to create a twitter acc
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ur review was also awesome m
U pointed out the most important scenes very nicely

Plz copy paste this review to asma sayani and piya mann bhaye and harpal geo fb pg m

I want everyone to read it

Post it on their wall and also in the comments section of all three pages

Such a beautiful review shud not b wasted

Also mssg this to asma sayanis inbox

I hope u hv the links

i dont have all the links hun
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

That was AMAZING!!

So much Mansha goodness in one episode but then it's the last episode 😭 But I can't even pick which scene I liked the best. Even the scene with Shaheer, Haniya and Mantasha was SO good. Now that all the problems are sorted out, loved this trio!

Apart from Mansha ending up together, the only thing I really wanted from the ending was for Haniya to not have a happy ending. But after seeing her repentence, I am glad that Zawar came back. She did change for him just like Shaheer changed for Mantasha. Ushna did well today in showing this transformation.

I feel like I will have to make more videos to get over this show now...sooo many good scenes. Btw does anyone know if geo uploads HD episodes anywhere? There is a vid I am thinking of making but there are quite a few episodes that I can't find in decent quality online.

i agree all mansha scenes were fab
i dont think there is...SO NOT FAIR...cant wait for ur vms😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

That was AMAZING!!

So much Mansha goodness in one episode but then it's the last episode😭But I can't even pick which scene I liked the best. Even the scene with Shaheer, Haniya and Mantasha was SO good. Now that all the problems are sorted out, loved this trio!

Thank god u came

I was waiting for ur review

And yesss plz mk a new vm with all mansha scenes

Include the first scenes too n todays as well

And if possible add a few dialogues if sami in between

The awesome one liners if sami

And do the vm as a small story for mansha

Start from the time they met ti the engagement wedding nok jhoks fights and then end scenes with a few dialogues of shaheer here n there

And the best will b if u can mk the vm with PMB OST i jus luv the ost n want to listen to it over and over again but i dont like the official video for the ost

I want all mansha scenes and the whole ost playing in the background

Plz mk one like that

Geo dont upload in hd

But girls pk channel of youtube uploads the epis in good quality

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lmmmaaaooo what were Zavar and Haniya doing in the last scene.. Eye to eye.. Lolol
Such a cute last epi..
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
She replied to me she is such a sweetheart
Wil posy her msg