Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@Saiyaara: MINDBLOWING VM! Love every second of it! Hats off
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved yesterday's episode.. glad Haniya is finally realising that money can't buy happiness.. and that in all this selfishness she forgot Zawar..

Loved Shaheer.. wish he just admitted he loved Mantasha and made her come back home with him..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SAMI jus posted another pic with Rabab with his new beard look
Looks like he has a third show with Rabab lol

Sofi plz post the pic here

SAMI tweted it and also posted in his fb pg

I don't know whether to b happy or. Sad abt it

Coz I luv the Jodi but I want to see SAMI with other heroines too like arij n Sumbul
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pic posted By Sami Khan

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what a werid last episode!! ... it was such an odd last epi even if it wasnt a last epi ... i guess too much happening ... and soo much drama in the last epi ... 🤢😆 i never thought i would ever say this 😲but at the end i was happy Zawar&Haniya got back together... she felt guilty and admitted to her mistakes... everyone deserves's a 2nd chance. 😃
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was a really nice ending 👏👏
But they dragged it too much agree with you @sofiaaax
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I didnt find the epi rushed

Agree they showed a lot in the last epi but it was 53 mins

They didnt cram everything in 4o mins

The extra 13 mins was needed and they showed it

AND I CANT BELIEVE I M SAYING THIS BUT I WAS HAPPIER FOR JAWAR HANIYA LOL

i luved it how they disnt rush it and took time and showed haniyas repentence

They even showed a decent ending for the third sister

Also repentence of jawars mom through jawars dads letter

That was a very beautiful scene

The way he used to give good advice and show the right path to jawar and mantasha even after dying he showed shahista the good way

I jus luv jawars dad n the actor who played it

His words are such that even we viwers can apply in our life

Credit for his dialogues goes to the writer asma sayani

One more credit i want to give her is for giving us a few cute shaheer mantasha scenes

If it was some other show the reunion is dragged till the end giving more faltu twist and drama and we dont get to see our fav couple living happily even one scene

But here it was very clever of the writer to unite mantasha shaheer in the mid epi and then we got few cute scenes of them in the 2nd half of the epi which was such a treat n a pleasant surprise ...thanks asma sayani

Also after jawar haniya reunites in the wedding program i thought that was the end scene but it was again a surprise to see the morning tea scene of jawar haniya where we get to see jawar finally looking at her with affection and is happy...

These small little details and complaints which we used to hv in every show where we crave for a cute happily living scenes for the couple but never get it jus got fulfilled today

It was a one and a half hr epi and each n every loose end has been taken care of

Even i luved the shaheer haniya stair scene ...that scene was really needed to show us how shaheer haniya equation will be in the future ...that of friends

Haniya mantasha scenes were also nice
I luved it when haniya imagined jawar...showing now she has nothing for shaheer anymore

All n all the epi was sooo good than i expected it to b

No faltu drama or over the top scenes And last but not the least BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL DIALOGUES throught the epi

Asma sayani JUS PROVED HERSELF BIGTIME WITH HER DEBUT SHOW

Hats off n all the best

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what the hell was haniya wearing on her head in the mehndi😆
the whole city knew about the abortion, bus nahi pata tha to haniya kay ghar waloonn ko😆, nobody questioned he about her stupidity

and i hope never ever to see this parchi actor abiha in any drama🥱, she was so bad.

Zawaar came back...its fine with me, as long as haniya found out she was never his first choice, I am ok.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...a what a lovely show this was! From BEGINNING till END it was one AMAZING show. It was a well paced drama without any loose ends.👏

My favourite scenes from today's episode were :

--when Haniya called Shaheer to get Mantasha...loved the way they kept sami's character till end, the way he dragged her and OMG when he confessed to her literally wanted to scream...BEYOND CUTEEE...MANSHAA

--secondly i loved the dialogue between haaniya and her Mother in law...i felt haaniya so sorry......the way she said should value relationships...so true

--thirdly when shaeer bought that dress for mantasha and he goes ''you so scared of me'' omggg...this another mansha scene i wanted to screamm...cuteness personified...❤️

--well done for the showing of the change in haaniya's character, i actaully fell her so sorry...and wished zawar came for her...

--haniya and mantasha scences was so sweet...it was good to see them scenes...also the three of them doing shopping ...

--also i loved when zawar goes he accepted this relationship from his heart...this was so truee...and omg the ending scene of the last episode...LOVED IT...haniyah making tea for zawar and staring at him...HE SO SO DESERVED THIS LOVE!!!❤️

AM SO SAD ONE OF MY ALL TIME DRAMA HAS ENDED, BUT TOTALLY LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT...BUT GLAD IT ENDED SO PERFECTLY...❤️😳

WELL DONE TO THE WHOLE CAST...everything in this drama was FLAWLESS❤️⭐️👏

AND ABBY SO AGREE WIS YOU JUS PROVED HERSELF BIGTIME WITH HER DEBUT SHOW

Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

can i scream one thing I WILL MISS SHAHEER SIKANDAR...i hv watched almost all dramas of samis but nothing affected me the way shaheer sikandar did...i know the screenplay was good but u jus NAILED IT...not jus the romantic scenes but even the scenes with haniya jawar shahista ur modelling crew i enjoyed each n every scene of shaheer and how u enacted them...in every role of urs i always see bit of real sami but in this role not even for a sec i cud mk it believe myself that its our cute sweet sami...the flirting the evilness the pain the love the frustration ufff...i jus cant get enuf of shaheer ...thanks to sami much for doing this show and giving the new writer asma sayani such a grand debut ccoz usually superstars dont do shows with new writers but sami did it and that gave the show a lot more starpower and viwership...i dont think viwers wud even hv bothered to watch the show if it was not sami playing shaheer
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago