I want my fair share of sami rabab every wk
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Finally uploading!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfpn1CE5vs[/YOUTUBE]

Links:

I have uploaded it to every possible place because of youtube being blocked in Pakistan (i think?) but please do not re-upload to any site! Feel free to share the links on twitter, fb etc though - that would be awesome!

I most actively respond to comments on Youtube if you want to reach me but I will be a bit inactive for the next few days as I study for my last exam (finally!).

I hope you like it <3 Let me know if any link doesn't work. This was all done in quite a rush because I wanted to upload it before the show ends!

Yaar Your VM is AMAZINGGG!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ BRILLANT Job yaarโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ everything is PERFECT! Scenes,timings,songs everything PERFECT!โค๏ธ Just FABBB๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby same here

Omggg vm on mansha will watchhh now :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
See the promos of new SAMI Rabab show which sofi posted in the shows. New thread
Seems like SAMI is grey in the new show as well

YAYYY
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay for the VM!! Love it! 1 and 1/2 hour left til I watch PMB!! Can't wait to see ManSha!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grey23

Shiva have u started watching other dramas?๐Ÿ˜Š

no not yet i will finish PMB then decide if i will watch another drama at this moment or not. as soon as i find a good story and good couple i will jump in again๐Ÿ˜† i am hoping to see abdhulla ejaz show aka zawar as soon as his show comes up with a good story i will not give it a second thoughts to watch the paki drama again.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
got no chance to watch today's episode did anyone know where i can read the updates of it?
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGGGF THIS IS SO GOOD

from where did u het the song yaar

Which song is this

I luv the singer and energy in the song

And mansha ufff

Thank u so much yaar

The editing is perfect picture quality also good

Thanks Abby. Isn't the song just perfect for Mansha?! It's a Pakistani song by Roxen.

Here's a link if you want to download it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6nfWdr-OY8
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

Yaar Your VM is AMAZINGGG!๐Ÿ‘ BRILLANT Job yaarโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ everything is PERFECT! Scenes,timings,songs everything PERFECT!โค๏ธ Just FABBB๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Sofia <3 Really glad you liked it!
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was just WOW!! Loved it all! So fast paced and engaging!

Sami Khan again did a phenomenal job! He portrayed so many different emotions! I feel like this may be one of his best!

Now coming to the story, I'm so happy Shaheer over heard the conversation between Zawar and Mantasha. I thought that he may only hear part of it but he heard it all and realized that Mantasha wants him and only him. The look on his face was just adorable! Shaheer is pining for Mantasha, and he realizes not being with her isn't what he wants. The scene where he asks Mantasha to come home and she refuses asking him why he wants her. He was leaving but then turns back wanting to say something and Mantasha was waiting. But he turned around and left. I think Mantasha wants to hear him say he cares and loves her, and Shaheer does but can't say it.

So today Zawar found out the whole truth about what his mother has done. And it was the last straw! He decided to leave both his wife and mother. Both of them in shock, and thinking all that they have done. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I did feel a little bad for Haniya today. She really got a slap in the face and a reality check when Zawar told her he wanted to marry Mantasha and she was only his mothers choice. She realized she wasn't able to give the one thing to her husband that he wanted, which was love and respect. She seems very lost right now.

I'm happy for Abhiya. Zain is back and they are getting married soon! But wasn't it so convenient that her cousin who was engaged to her, is back too! His wife passed away after a car accident. I'm hoping she stays with Zain.

So after seeing the precap I have a feeling Haniya is going to play a positive (I think) role in reuniting Shaheer and Mantasha. I think she is challenging him on purpose so he takes some action!

Overall loved today's episode and can't wait for tomorrow's. I'm only sad that it'll be the last! :(