Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The new Sami-Rabab show looks good from the promo at least - called "anaya tumhari hui".
But still going to miss Mansha - there is just some inexplicable pull to them in this show!
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New promo for anyone who hasn't seen it on Facebook! Looks like Shaheer is going to have to admit his feelings his feelings soon if he wants Mantasha back! Here's the link:

Piya Mann Bhaye Promo
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This week Piya Mann Bhaye is ending today 2nd last episode and tomorrow last episode!!!!

from next week Sami and Rabab new show takes over called Annaya Tumharu Hui😊

http://reviewit.pk/annaya-tumhari-hui-%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%A7%DB%8C%DB%81-%D8%AA%D9%85%DB%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%DB%8C-%DB%81%D9%88%D8%A6%DB%8C-on-geo-tv/

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Baba's servant clearly told Mantasha that baba wanted to gift her chocolate after hearing the news of his grand child, why didnt mantasha ask zawaar that Is haniya pregnant? These little details add so much to the show, haniya is her sister, she should have immediately asked Zawaar...and later on she doesnt ask haniya either😕
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Todays epi was wow

Jus wow
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally uploading!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfpn1CE5vs[/YOUTUBE]

Links:

I have uploaded it to every possible place because of youtube being blocked in Pakistan (i think?) but please do not re-upload to any site! Feel free to share the links on twitter, fb etc though - that would be awesome!

I most actively respond to comments on Youtube if you want to reach me but I will be a bit inactive for the next few days as I study for my last exam (finally!).

I hope you like it <3 Let me know if any link doesn't work. This was all done in quite a rush because I wanted to upload it before the show ends!

Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i will have to wait till Friday for watching the last episodes :( can not participate in the discussion :(
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Finally uploading!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfpn1CE5vs[/YOUTUBE]

Links:

I have uploaded it to every possible place because of youtube being blocked in Pakistan (i think?) but please do not re-upload to any site! Feel free to share the links on twitter, fb etc though - that would be awesome!

I most actively respond to comments on Youtube if you want to reach me but I will be a bit inactive for the next few days as I study for my last exam (finally!).

I hope you like it <3 Let me know if any link doesn't work. This was all done in quite a rush because I wanted to upload it before the show ends!

OMGGGF THIS IS SO GOOD

from where did u het the song yaar

Which song is this

I luv the singer and energy in the song

And mansha ufff

Thank u so much yaar

The editing is perfect picture quality also good
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

i will have to wait till Friday for watching the last episodes :( can not participate in the discussion :(

U better not read the discussions as it spoil the fun
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg this dramaaa...Is sooo freaking amazing just watched loved every bit of it