Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

The problem or I would the worry according to me is not that it is finishing in just just 22 episodes.. But it's just that I can't get how will solve things all messed up in just two epis... ?🤔

I mean I don't want the ending to be rushed ...!? Coz ManSha solving their issues in just two epis wud be fast na.. Or moreover, Haniya can't reform over a night u knw what I mean !?

So technically 2 epis r less.. But then again, this show has always put up on our ecxpections or even more.. So I am hopeful with the ending ...

To start with mansha issue is not even an issue

Its jus a misunderstanding which can be sorted in five mins convo between mansha

Mansha dont even hv that big an issue

All shaheer needs to know is mantasha loves him n bam he will take her away

And even if mantasha gets to know shaheer is haniyas ex she wont react as she knows shaheer loves her by now

And coming to jawar haniya they will either show jawar forgiving her and haniya suddenly repenting the way it happens in every pak show where the evil sister turns good in the last epi out of the blue and i m used to that now

What will b out of the box is if jawar actually goes ahead n leaves haniya and looks forward to a brighter future if not with mantasha but may b with someone else

But not with haniya

That wud b awesome if the writer dares to show that

But divorce is such a taboo in our society that sighsss
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want it to be rushed.. I mean.. Nothing was rushed in the show so far.. Everything happened at itz right time n we enjoyed it thoroughly.. But at this point of the story i m unable to figure out how will they solve all issues... I mean besides ManSha n ZaNiya ( I made a jodi name for them too LOL ) there is also Abeeha's mess.. Tht has to be solved...

This show is indeed unpredictable.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I don't want it to be rushed.. I mean.. Nothing was rushed in the show so far.. Everything happened at itz right time n we enjoyed it thoroughly.. But at this point of the story i m unable to figure out how will they solve all issues... I mean besides ManSha n ZaNiya ( I made a jodi name for them too LOL ) there is also Abeeha's mess.. Tht has to be solved...

This show is indeed unpredictable.

I dont even know abeehas story

I forward her parts

But i liked her character in the first four epis when i used to watch all scenes

I wish abeeha cud end up with jawar somehow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Two epis means 1 hr 20 mins

Thats more than enuf to show all loose ends tied properly
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Well yeah.. I know.. ManSha thing is easy to be resolved n is quick.. But others r all messed up na.. N Abeeha.. Well her story is quite interesting too.. The guy will return from abroad in next epi.. N she may get married n blaah.. But again.. No clue about Zawar n Haniya.. I m having bad feelings ...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I so wish they show the last epi of an hour.. Just like Bashar Momin did... Then we can hope it won't be rushed..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I m imagining Zawar leaving Haniya n going somewhere .. Back to USA may be...
Coz Haniya is not having a happy ending thtz for sure...

Plus.. I feel tht after learning about her hubby's death, Shaista MAY repent her deeds n reform n CARE FOR REAL about her son... Tht wud be nice to see as well...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I m imagining Zawar leaving Haniya n going somewhere .. Back to USA may be...

Coz Haniya is not having a happy ending thtz for sure...

Plus.. I feel tht after learning about her hubby's death, Shaista MAY repent her deeds n reform n CARE FOR REAL about her son... Tht wud be nice to see as well...

I wud luv this ending

So logical n realistic if they show this
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I so wish they show the last epi of an hour.. Just like Bashar Momin did... Then we can hope it won't be rushed..

Bashar momin last epi was two hours and it was one hell of a last epi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yaar dont take forever to watch jugnu