Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

No doubts about their chemistry but just hoping the show has an amazing storyline like this one as well. Their characterization in this show is a huge part of why I love them <3

So agree

More than SAMI Rabab I liked shaheer mantasha

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Have been working on one for the past week. Hopefully will finish it real soon! Especially now that the show is ending :( i was hoping we would get some more scenes in the upcoming weeks that I could include

Yaar if possible .plz .k the vm in good quality and use the ost of the show for the vm as I jus if the ost and it suits mansha a lot

And plz wait for the last Epi for a few scenes of mansha
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree rather end show then drag it
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is not about dragging...if they wanted to end it so early then they could have shown more shaheer and mantasha..and could have cut some scenes of abhiya and haniya...
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have been working on one for the past week. Hopefully will finish it real soon! Especially now that the show is ending :( i was hoping we would get some more scenes in the upcoming weeks that I could include

Oh yay!! Awesome!!! Can't wait to see it!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

it is not about dragging...if they wanted to end it so early then they could have shown more shaheer and mantasha..and could have cut some scenes of abhiya and haniya...

to be honest we did get our fair share of shaheer and mantasha compared to pak shows

Coz in other pak shows they show the couple's hardships all through the show and jus union or judaai in the end as we don't get a single scene of them living happily together

Here at least we got a mansha engagement wedding wedding night cute nok jhoks scenes

Other pak shows don't even show this much n focus on the family problems instead
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Plus 22 epis isn't that early either
Other shows also end by 18 to 20 epis
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The problem or I would the worry according to me is not that it is finishing in just just 22 episodes.. But it's just that I can't get how will solve things all messed up in just two epis... ? 🤔
I mean I don't want the ending to be rushed ...!? Coz ManSha solving their issues in just two epis wud be fast na.. Or moreover, Haniya can't reform over a night u knw what I mean !?

So technically 2 epis r less.. But then again, this show has always put up on our ecxpections or even more.. So I am hopeful with the ending ...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

They will show how shaheers misunderstading abt mantasha gets cleared and how jawar tackles with his life post haniya issue

I m kinda glad the show never had a boring phase

It started with a bang and ended with a bang and the middle epis which are supposed to b boring are even more AWESOME

So I really don't mind it 'll end next week

Yh but how? Its too rushed I feel
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

The problem or I would the worry according to me is not that it is finishing in just just 22 episodes.. But it's just that I can't get how will solve things all messed up in just two epis... ? 🤔

I mean I don't want the ending to be rushed ...!? Coz ManSha solving their issues in just two epis wud be fast na.. Or moreover, Haniya can't reform over a night u knw what I mean !?

So technically 2 epis r less.. But then again, this show has always put up on our ecxpections or even more.. So I am hopeful with the ending ...

yap i also feel the same that the ending will be rushed