Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Abby
I finished 8 th. So far very catchy. Maine USHna ko screen mein ghus ke marna hain. Sami is a chalu so far.
Thanks babe for referring me this. Loving it.
Can't wait for next
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

@ Abby

I finished 8 th. So far very catchy. Maine USHna ko screen mein ghus ke marna hain. Sami is a chalu so far.
Thanks babe for referring me this. Loving it.
Can't wait for next

I know this show is surprisingly very catchy as u said...and airing 2 days a wk is such a relief ...otherwise only 4 epis wud hv aired by now instead of 8 ...no wonder trps are rising coz it's indeed worth the High trps

As I said before I don't like ushnah Rabab but liking both here as they suit the roles

The new actor is also nice...not bad

And SAMI...ufff...I jus luv SHAHEER SIKANDAR
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m still deprived to watch it bt i watched promos,, n i must say ushna is over acting n lost her BM charm.. i mean her look is so diff from rudaba,, 🤢 specially in montages ,, dt other girl is ok she suits in her character ( bechari look) n yh sami looks diff n cool..n d new guys initially i didnt like him ( he is so fair yarr ) bt his acting is good,,n d most flaw in dis serial according to me is der is no chemistry in couples ,,, 🤢
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

m still deprived to watch it bt i watched promos,, n i must say ushna is over acting n lost her BM charm.. i mean her look is so diff from rudaba,, 🤢 specially in montages ,, dt other girl is ok she suits in her character ( bechari look) n yh sami looks diff n cool..n d new guys initially i didnt like him ( he is so fair yarr ) bt his acting is good,,n d most flaw in dis serial according to me is der is no chemistry in couples ,,, 🤢

I like ushnah is negative roles more...I wanted some1 else to play rudaba...she was horrendous in the emotional scenes of rudaba as she can't cry n she is in general a very average actress

cimba thumbnail
Ushna is over acting but is very believeable character she is in to. Sami is doing a fantastx job as well. i like the husband (new guy) adorable perfect marriage material. Too good.
show is worth time
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Ushna is over acting but is very believeable character she is in to. Sami is doing a fantastx job as well. i like the husband (new guy) adorable perfect marriage material. Too good.
show is worth time

I know ushnah is very believable here and Rabab is nice too

SAMI is outstanding

And I hv started liking the other hubby too...initially he was a stiff may b coz it's his first show but now I m liking him too...he is slowly becoming free in front of camera
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I like ushnah is negative roles more...I wanted some1 else to play rudaba...she was horrendous in the emotional scenes of rudaba as she can't cry n she is in general a very average actress

i watched her only in BM before,, so i feel she is pretty good,, bt here her acting irritate,,evn her look is nt convincing the character,, i thot after BM she will improve bt she became bakwas,,
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Can't wait for today's Epi...thank god it airs 2 days a wk
cimba thumbnail
episode 9 . i really liked Sami. LOve to see him falling for Mantasha already...sweet...kindhearted lol he falls for every beautiful face... i cant believe Hania is balckmailing Sikandar...
I want him to be smart enough and blackmail our evil spoiled queen Hania in the return...would love to see Hania in a good clutch from all ends...
guy playing Jawad is really handsome.. my type ...only after FQ though... lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
SAMI ushnah Chemistry in this show is so much different refreshing than it was in bashar...I luv haniya shaheer so much more than buland rudaba...

I luv luv luv luv SAMI in this show...I m so used to watching him all cute sweet bechara roles that seeing him here is such . Surprise that I can't believe myself

LUVED how shaheer is finally thinking of getting married to mantasha...I can't wait for their scenes tomorrow...and I don't think he fell for mantashas pretty face coz in the show mantasha is shown to b ordinary looking...and I won't even say he fell for her...it's jus that he got her as a good package...like he was saying to his friend that mantasha is simple n quiet and hence will be less dominating and interfering like other wives...

I think the luvstory will start later

Can't wait for tomorrow