Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
YAYYY today SAMI KHAN entered and must say he looked super cool in the disco with the stylish beard and hat look
I even liked SAMI ushnah scns in today's Epi whereas they were intolerable to bear in Bmomin

I m also liking the feel of the show

The storyline is kinda cliche d yet the characterization is different and the execution is really new n fresh

I cud never hv thought ibwud get to see SAMI in this avatar

Thank god he got this show

I m liking the other guy too but by bit

Ushnah is doing a good job

I so wish the other gal wasn't Rabab

All n all today's Epi with Samis entry is really great
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it same as maat??.. Actually i watched promo n it looks like maat.. Spoilt n selfish sis vs kind heart sis.. Bt in other promo it like d guy was actually wants to marry good girl.. Ohh si whats d story?? Is it worth to watch or jz sis tale like maat??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Is it same as maat??.. Actually i watched promo n it looks like maat.. Spoilt n selfish sis vs kind heart sis.. Bt in other promo it like d guy was actually wants to marry good girl.. Ohh si whats d story?? Is it worth to watch or jz sis tale like maat??

It's different from maat even though the story is about 2 sisters...the execution screenplay production value is good and good supporting cast and SAMI in cool avatar adds value as we hv never seen him in this way
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I CANT BELIEVE it a the Same sweet SAMI in PIYA MANN BHAYE...
The COOL disco look with the HAT and the FILRTY ATTITUDE UFFF
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
f there is any sami n ushnah fan here...PLZ PLZ WATCH PIYA MANN BHAYE...it's surprisingly very good...I don't like any of the cast except SAMI but Rabab is really good here and looks pretty too...I can never mk myself like ushnah ...so no comments on her but there is another hero who looks a bit like meekaal and I m liking him now Epi by Epi...he is good...finally we hv another hero
But the surprise package of the show is defo SAMI...I Cudnt believe he cud portray a cool dude flirty yet a good guy at heart shady character so well...I m kinda shocked seeing his acting in this show...look forward to watching this show every wk now jus to see what SAMI does next and he looks good with both the gals whereas I hated his zero chemistry with ushnah in bashar even though I LUVED the characters buland rudaba

Thank god this show airs 2 days a wk...that way I don't hv to wait one whole week for a single Epi...2 epis a wk is so much better

Thanks to A n b production for giving SAMI so many different n variety of characters to portray ..

I can't believe I m watching SAMI when I see him UN this show...SAMI has killed it...I so wish it does well in trp charts like iqra r is doing now
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
thus is samis worst show in the last few yrs ...I was so pissed n wasmy expecting anything from piya man bhaye but still gave it a shot for SAMI and whoa it is so good...to the outside it looks like cliche d story of two sisters but when u start watching the show...u connect with the characters and all of them grows on u...and best part is it airs 2 days a wk ...hence it already aired 8 epis a month which is even awesome...I hate to wait one whole qk for 1 Epi...2 epis a wk is so much better ...now I jus hope geo doesn't mk it 1 day a wk for the rise in trp ...it's refreshing flirty yet cute n romantic...and SAMI KHAN STEALS THE SHOW AS SHAHEER SIKANDAR...thank god it scored with the trp aunties too...I didn't wanted this role of SAMI to get unnoticed as he is jus too good as the witty flirt in this show and surprisingly look good with both the gals whereas I jus can't like ushnah and Rabab but they r jus perfect for the show...MUST WATCH
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Abby
Hi. I started watching. So far it seems like old Hindi movie where simple girl ends up marrying a out going playboy and outgoing girl marrying a simpler one. Eventually all works out and make adjustments to their lives.

Like this so far. Ushna looks chunky and not pretty like in bashar momin. Not intending to offend use a fans please.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

@ Abby

Hi. I started watching. So far it seems like old Hindi movie where simple girl ends up marrying a out going playboy and outgoing girl marrying a simpler one. Eventually all works out and make adjustments to their lives.

Like this so far. Ushna looks chunky and not pretty like in bashar momin. Not intending to offend use a fans please.

There is no die hard ushnah n Rabab fan in this forum ...so feel free lol

I m liking her here too coz she can't do emotional scenes well and ruined a lot of rudaba buland scenes in bashar momin...I prefer the flirtious scenes of SAMI ushnah in this show more...ibdont know why but I like ushnah in grey roles more ...first rukhsar and now this show...I liked her in bashar only in the last few epis only

Yeah I know the show story is typical but I like the execution and looking at the promos I don't think they will show them compromise but more problems cropping up for the mismatch weddings

also not to forget seeing SAMI in a beer seen before role mks it all more worth it...he is too good as shaheer sikandar

Nyways thank god u started watching it...at least some1 I can discuss the show with

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So far down 3 episodes and looking hood as well. We can sure discuss
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Oh then u hvnt seen samis entry yet...jaldi jaldi Dekh yaar...I can't wait to discuss samis scenes with u