Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/Asma.Sayani.TheWriter

This is the official fb link of the writer of the show

I commented on PMB official fb pg and she was impressed with my review and replied to my comment and thanked me for the detailed review and then I mssgs her bk saying how awesome the show is and appreciated her screenplay characterization and dialogues And asked for her other show names...she replied saying this is her very first show and everyone is delighted that the show is getting such an amazing response and now she is getting more offers to write as this show is a surprise hit at the trp charts

She then gave me the above link which is her official pg

So guys do like this pg n post a comment
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EEEKSS ... What an epi yaaar... WAAAH.. Maza agaya 😃❤️
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another bang on epi..😊 jelous shaheer 😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I prefer ending the show in 3 months instead of dragging it for 6 Months and audience losing interest

So thank god it airs two days a wk n aired for three months feb mar apr

I knw.. Me too prefer that.. But this show is so different.. 18 epis hogayi n not even in a single epi i felt it dragged or annoying.. Thtz why i m saying tht at this pace.. Even if it has 30 epis.. Chalega.. Balke dorega !!! 😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

https://www.facebook.com/Asma.Sayani.TheWriter

This is the official fb link of the writer of the show

I commented on PMB official fb pg and she was impressed with my review and replied to my comment and thanked me for the detailed review and then I mssgs her bk saying how awesome the show is and appreciated her screenplay characterization and dialogues And asked for her other show names...she replied saying this is her very first show and everyone is delighted that the show is getting such an amazing response and now she is getting more offers to write as this show is a surprise hit at the trp charts

She then gave me the above link which is her official pg

So guys do like this pg n post a comment

Wooow.. FINALLY the writer is there... Og God.. She is a new one i guess coz never saw her name before.. N what a fantastic start she has.. Zabardast sach mein..😃

Thnx alot Abby for sharing the link !!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Guys plz whoever watches this show.. Come n discuss the epis u r watching.. Itz so intersting to read all takes with different opinions... Plz do post here regularly n say whatever u feel after watching the epi... Coz i myself can't stop typing about every single thing in the show !!!! :D
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Guys plz whoever watches this show.. Come n discuss the epis u r watching.. Itz so intersting to read all takes with different opinions... Plz do post here regularly n say whatever u feel after watching the epi... Coz i myself can't stop typing about every single thing in the show !!!! :D

it was an amazing episode today...Honestly sami khan is such a brilliant actor he js adapts to any role so well...And the jealous shaheer awww was so adorable. I Really am.enjoying this episode it is one of the best episodes I have watched so far. I want it to end it the sense I just can't wait to see who mantasha ends with but st the same time I dnt wana stop seeing shaheer and the rest of the wonderful cast every wed and Thursday.
Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Today's epi was indeed a fast paced one.. A lot of movement was there,. N too executed so beutifully.. Nothing was misplaced..😳

I know .. Tht 'jeeti hui baazi' wala dialogue was BANG ON.. He said it earlier as well tht this marriage was a haari hui baazi jeetna for him.. But today he said it other wise.. N it spoke volumes..😳

I also loved how in this episode.. Most of the focus was on Shaheer realizing Mantasha's presence in his life through different means... His friend's character a very important one.. She always comes as a person to make him realize things.. N today she did the same twice.. How tht 'Nikaah k do bol' wala dialogue was brought here.. I loved that .. N Shaheer's attention on tht.. ❤️
N yeah.. When she warns him in a way to never ever leave Mantasha.. His reaction was ⭐️ he too doesn't want that.. Aahaan ;)

Haniya .. Well.. She is really an insecure girl.. I mean seriously ? She doesn't want to get her facts right even after seeing her friend's situation 😕 i m now having strange thoughts for her future situation..
But yeah.. She SHOULD SHUT UP... 🥱

Zawar's mom.. Well.. ALL "thanks to" her sab kuch horaha hai.. She can never be satisfied just like Haniya 😡 Shaheer k mind mein ek shukk paida kr diya

Shaheer n Mantasha.. Well.. They r my sweet n innocent babies now ☺️❤️

How he calls her up for going out... Awww... Tht smile on faces of the two.. Thinking about it 😳 He IS posssive about her now... WOWW... The way he reacted today.. By JUST thinking about her n Zawar thing..i loved that.. Even though it was so 😭

More things r on the way.. N i m surely waiting for it.. Can't believe this.. 18 epis hogayi hn.. N not a single epi was annoying or thandi types for me... Awesome !!! I hope it remains the same till it ends 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N yeah.. The title song... I have always loved the way they put it in the scenes.. N today was bang on.. I SO SO loved the last scene.. The song was beautifully put there.. 'Lagan bhi paraayi, agan bhi paraayi' ❤️
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Today's epi was indeed a fast paced one.. A lot of movement was there,. N too executed so beutifully.. Nothing was misplaced..😳

I know .. Tht 'jeeti hui baazi' wala dialogue was BANG ON.. He said it earlier as well tht this marriage was a haari hui baazi jeetna for him.. But today he said it other wise.. N it spoke volumes..😳

I also loved how in this episode.. Most of the focus was on Shaheer realizing Mantasha's presence in his life through different means... His friend's character a very important one.. She always comes as a person to make him realize things.. N today she did the same twice.. How tht 'Nikaah k do bol' wala dialogue was brought here.. I loved that .. N Shaheer's attention on tht..❤️
N yeah.. When she warns him in a way to never ever leave Mantasha.. His reaction was⭐️he too doesn't want that.. Aahaan ;)

Haniya .. Well.. She is really an insecure girl.. I mean seriously ? She doesn't want to get her facts right even after seeing her friend's situation😕i m now having strange thoughts for her future situation..
But yeah.. She SHOULD SHUT UP...🥱

Zawar's mom.. Well.. ALL "thanks to" her sab kuch horaha hai.. She can never be satisfied just like Haniya😡Shaheer k mind mein ek shukk paida kr diya

Shaheer n Mantasha.. Well.. They r my sweet n innocent babies now☺️❤️

How he calls her up for going out... Awww... Tht smile on faces of the two.. Thinking about it😳He IS posssive about her now... WOWW...The way he reacted today.. By JUST thinking about her n Zawar thing..i loved that.. Even though it was so😭

More things r on the way.. N i m surely waiting for it.. Can't believe this.. 18 epis hogayi hn.. N not a single epi was annoying or thandi types for me... Awesome !!! I hope it remains the same till it ends 😳

Loved ur review
So agree with the things u have mentioned...It is a really well executed show