Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
precap is high voltage twist,, what will shaheer do?? n what dis zawaar's mom think she is?? exchange offer??? lady still not understanding her son's happiness ,, poor zawar .. i had dt doubt dt zawaars issue can create MUs between mansha,,
n haniya,,, 🤢 ,,, i cant stand ush here,, i knw many ppl wont agree bt i think she is nt better for dis role,, haniya is smart bt still dumb,, bt dis character is really strong,, i wish saba q iss role me hoti,, i jz love her in neg role,,, 😊
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the scene when Mantasha brings food for Shaheer on terrace and Shaheer asks her to leave I was like 'No Mantasha don't leave, go near him, say 'thank you' and 'I really appreciate what you did for me'...but Mantasha left.

Pretty soon Haniya is going to get a serious reality check and Shaheer is going to get a big wake-up call...Waiting!
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel both the guys sorry and feel they both deserve a girl like mantasha..But i prefer her with shaheer 😛 but let's see what happens...
Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

In the scene when Mantasha brings food for Shaheer on terrace and Shaheer asks her to leave I was like 'No Mantasha don't leave, go near him, say 'thank you' and 'I really appreciate what you did for me'...but Mantasha left.

Pretty soon Haniya is going to get a serious reality check and Shaheer is going to get a big wake-up call...Waiting!

that scene was so sweet though...yeh cant wait for haniya mostly to get a reality check
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Did no one watched today's EPI yet

It was too good

Sami stole the show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Good to see so many people hv started watching the show
Giving me the mehram feeling ...in mehram also we started with a few fans and then towards the end loads of people started watching it and we used to hv a blast

Hope we do it here as well the last few epis

If this show has 24 epis then I guess it will end by this month

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One hour left for the epi to telecast !!! Can't wait !!! 😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Good to see so many people hv started watching the show
Giving me the mehram feeling ...in mehram also we started with a few fans and then towards the end loads of people started watching it and we used to hv a blast

Hope we do it here as well the last few epis

If this show has 24 epis then I guess it will end by this month

No yaaar

I mean 24epis r enough.. But as it airs twice a week.. Dnt want to finish soon :/
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^^ n yeah Abby... I m so happy to see more n more fans coming here... So good to see that.. 😳

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

No yaaar

I mean 24epis r enough.. But as it airs twice a week.. Dnt want to finish soon :/

I prefer ending the show in 3 months instead of dragging it for 6 Months and audience losing interest

So thank god it airs two days a wk n aired for three months feb mar apr