Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I liked the jawar haniya scenes too today

Ushnah is doing a good job. As haniya here

I don't forward her scenes whereas I jus can't stand her lol

I really want to see the jawar guy in more shows

He looks good...had good height physique voice and acts well too ...what's his name...he looks like MIKAAL to some extent
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I liked the jawar haniya scenes too today

Ushnah is doing a good job. As haniya here

I don't forward her scenes whereas I jus can't stand her lol

I really want to see the jawar guy in more shows

He looks good...had good height physique voice and acts well too ...what's his name...he looks like MIKAAL to some extent

he is a pretty good actor plays his character really well
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
I think zawar real life name is Abdullah ijaz 😳
Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thnx for the info ...nice name ...

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This new twist is making me nervous!! Team ManSha all the wayyy!
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

This new twist is making me nervous!! Team ManSha all the wayyy!

same here although I feel zawar so sorry
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Coming to the mans ha scenes today I loved it how they showed the change in both Shaheer n mantasha today

Shaheer can't b indifferent to her anymore...every move of hers every presence of her affect him now n he can't digest that poor him

And mantasha is so comfy with Shaheer now ...she is not scared or worried by his rants n anger ...tears ton door ki Baad she was taking charge today be it the food scene or the last scene where Shaheer was telling her how she blew the opportunity

In the dupatta scene what I loved most is when Shaheer came closer to the dupatta pulling time n said choro Isko mantasha thought he was telling it to her to let go of the grip of her dupatta which she was holding so firmly but then when he said choro us ka dupatta she was shocked and cudnt believe what jus happened...she was ant to let her dupatta removed jus coz he said but she was shocked that he didn't let that happen

I luved how the voiceover of mantasha prayers were ringing in his ears during the scene

It was executed very nicely

But sometimes I wish rabab was a bit prettier

She is pretty but jus an inch less than what's needed to b a lead heroine

But her oozing chemistry with sami covers up everything

even i felt that shaheer is saying mantasha to let go of the dupatta..i agree with u they r impending transformation was shown brilliantly...mantasha is no more scared of shahher...she now feels safe with him and understands him very well..she now knows hpw to deal her guy...just loved all mansha moments today
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I LOVED Dua scene n the photoshoot scene the most between ManSha today.. These two had a beautiful impact on their relationship..

Dua thing was beautifully shot.. The way she was praying n then how his expressions of making faces n then changing them was done nicely.. I loved how at the end, he made her realize about his presence..

Then tht shoot scene.. No words.. I loved tht as a whole.. From the beginning till itz end.. The evolution n change in behaviours of both Mantasha n Shaheer was epic.. Tht anger in Shaheer's eyes when he sees his friend commenting on his wife.. N then the words clicking in his mind of Mantasha's dua.. Loved that..

N lastly, tht dupatta scene.. Hayeee... I loved the fact tht they. Maintained tht tension till the end .. Jab tak Shaheer didn't say himself to tht lady.. We too felt as if he was talking to Mantasha..

n i liked how they showed. mantasha's hand relieving.. The sign of relief she had seeing all tht... ❤️

wow wonderful review..yes all the mansha moments were so meaningful today..be it dupatta scene,prayer scene,mansha convesations all were beautifully done..sami khan was awesome..shaheer is a tricky character to play and sami khan is playing shaheer so effortlessly
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

same here although I feel zawar so sorry

I feel sorry for Zawar too. All of this was done because of his mother. I also feel bad for Mantasha, that the mother just wants to use her as she pleases. I'm hoping Shaheer will put up a fight! I also feel that maybe he'll feel he's not good enough for Mantasha and think he should let her go. But in the end I def want Shaheer-Mantasha.

Btw, this is my personal opinion, but the actor playing Zawar looks like a little boy by his facial expressions when he's upset. I think this is his first drama so his acting may need a little polishing. But overall he's doing a nice job. Everyone else is just supurb!!
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I LOVED Dua scene n the photoshoot scene the most between ManSha today.. These two had a beautiful impact on their relationship..

Dua thing was beautifully shot.. The way she was praying n then how his expressions of making faces n then changing them was done nicely.. I loved how at the end, he made her realize about his presence..

Then tht shoot scene.. No words.. I loved tht as a whole.. From the beginning till itz end.. The evolution n change in behaviours of both Mantasha n Shaheer was epic.. Tht anger in Shaheer's eyes when he sees his friend commenting on his wife.. N then the words clicking in his mind of Mantasha's dua.. Loved that..

N lastly, tht dupatta scene.. Hayeee... I loved the fact tht they. Maintained tht tension till the end .. Jab tak Shaheer didn't say himself to tht lady.. We too felt as if he was talking to Mantasha..

n i liked how they showed. mantasha's hand relieving.. The sign of relief she had seeing all tht... ❤️

at dua scene i was literally laugh it was verry emotional bt when he started making expressions,,, like ek to mai isko itni badi model bana raha hu n or ye,, 😆😆😆 bt when he heard dt only he has right to see his beauty,, n suddenly changed his expression was really nice,, loved it,,😳😳

n yhh at dupatta scene i was too confused kisko bol raha hai?? bt den both mansha 's expressions were worth to watch,,, 👏