Piya Mann Bhaye (GeoTv) - SamiKhan, UshnaShah, RababHashmi - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sorry just saw your message.

live link: http://live.harpalgeo.tv/

Woohooo that dupatta scene, I was literally jumping... yaaayyy.. Shaheer ma mannn!!!

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

sorry just saw your message.

live link: http://live.harpalgeo.tv/

Woohooo that dupatta scene, I was literally jumping... yaaayyy.. Shaheer ma mannn!!!

its ok i found it😉 thanks for link😃

OMGGG ITS HAPPENED NOOO!!😲 what happened ???😲 will watch the epi again uk timings lol

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Looks like finally u r done till Epi 16...what are ur fav mansha moments

yes i m done till epi 16 and waiting for epi 17..actually i love all mansha moments spclly when shaheer holds mantasha's hand with passion uff i loved the breakfast moment how he was concerned for her ...😳
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ abby u told me u will suggest me some of sami khan'a dramas...u forgot 😭 and i told u to give me short review of mere meherban n do qadam door they...
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

its ok i found it😉 thanks for link😃

OMGGG ITS HAPPENED NOOO!!😲 what happened ???😲 will watch the epi again uk timings lol

Ohh .. shaheer's male ego and hero attitude happened... he grabbed Mantesha's hand and took her home... but seriously that scene was so impactful.. I think they made that scene so heavy because they wanted to show that this is the moment when Shaheer starts changing!!!
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

@ abby u told me u will suggest me some of sami khan'a dramas...u forgot 😭 and i told u to give me short review of mere meherban n do qadam door they...

my sugg please check out Bikhra Mera Naseeb loved Sami in that show😃please do check it out im bad with review and all but you should check it out
sofiaax thumbnail

Ohh .. shaheer's male ego and hero attitude happened... he grabbed Mantesha's hand and took her home... but seriously that scene was so impactful.. I think they made that scene so heavy because they wanted to show that this is the moment when Shaheer starts changing!!!

omggg gonna watch it now😃
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like dt expressions which shaheer gave while she was praying.. Lolllzzz ... He was too good at expressions. Todays mansha scenes were really good some improvement happned.. N sp glad to see mantasha smiling..:)
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PIYA DAAY !!! Yaaay !!!

Guys whoever r watching it now live can post here.. It will air in an hour here in Paris.. So i'll be there in an hour.. But u guys can carry on with discussions.. I m not reading them as i don't wanna spoil the fun but u guys keep posting n drooling over ManSha...

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m feeling so excited.. For today's epi.. Like last week.. We will surely have a blast