Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Was thinking that tmrw we can all come here at the time of Piya .. N discuss everything LIVE.. Kitna maza ayega na ?

Wht say guys ?? 😳

Sounds like a perfect plan. Include me please😊 for Shaheer any day and time.😉
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yeah.. But yeh toh already hogaya na last epi mein

i want them to have every meal on that beautiful patio. It adds more romance in them and the surroundings. Hope Mantsha becomes more vocal and expressive. Our hero is already romantic and cool photographer. Will never be short of ideas to show his love .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The promos has been uploaded in fb and its gozsss
Now I m literally counting minutes

But sorry guys i can't join u with live discussion as I watch online and geo shows are updated very late

So I will come much later after watching the Epi coz I don't feel like ruining the fun by reading the updates before watching the Epi

So there
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ALVIDA and piya Mann bhaye day today ...yayyy
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shaheer is possessive about mantasha..he does care about her and i think deep inside his mind he loves her as well...mantasha needs to be a little more expressive...poor girl remains scared of her hubby😒 shaheer is not a normal guy he is a complex character..mantasha needs to handle him carefully..shaheer's life is wild,restless one and mantasha's is calm and composed...i think mantasha is the right person for shaheer she will act as a speed breaker in his restless life and make his life stable...i m really loving both of them..i feel for zawar though...poor guy...he did not deserve this...
the surrounding of shaheer and mantasha's house is so beautiful..perfectly describes their life calm yet wild
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello! I'm a big piya Mann fan! I would love to join the live discussions but I watch the drama when they come on Geo in the US. I know in Pakistan and other areas it comes on a lot earlier! So I'll have to join the discussion after I watch it! Can't wait though!! :)
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PIYA DAY!❤️ Like Ash say's, i Love it Ash 😉
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

Hello! I'm a big piya Mann fan! I would love to join the live discussions but I watch the drama when they come on Geo in the US. I know in Pakistan and other areas it comes on a lot earlier! So I'll have to join the discussion after I watch it! Can't wait though!! :)

Another new fan...YAYYY...welcome buddy
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

shaheer is possessive about mantasha..he does care about her and i think deep inside his mind he loves her as well...mantasha needs to be a little more expressive...poor girl remains scared of her hubby😒 shaheer is not a normal guy he is a complex character..mantasha needs to handle him carefully..shaheer's life is wild,restless one and mantasha's is calm and composed...i think mantasha is the right person for shaheer she will act as a speed breaker in his restless life and make his life stable...i m really loving both of them..i feel for zawar though...poor guy...he did not deserve this...
the surrounding of shaheer and mantasha's house is so beautiful..perfectly describes their life calm yet wild

Looks like finally u r done till Epi 16...what are ur fav mansha moments
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watching piya man bhaye...live streaming zindabad!