-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow.. I like ManSha ❀️

So aj se we can call them that.. Well whoever wants to, of course πŸ˜†

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Was thinking that tmrw we can all come here at the time of Piya .. N discuss everything LIVE.. Kitna maza ayega na ?

Wht say guys ?? 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

So looking forward to see Shaheer and his oceanic loft . So fresh and energetic to sit and enjoy the breakfast or a cup of coffee . Looking at the blue water with waves πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Yeah.. But yeh toh already hogaya na last epi mein
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

yes this show is kinda hatke from maximumr ongoing dramas...i was not convinced with rabab initially but now i m satisfied with her...all other cast is also amazing..watching sami khan 1st time...and i m liking him a lot...so hansome😊
i wanted to know who is ashfaq sir but mehr explained me 😊

Oh okk.. Cool 😳

Acha.. I don't know.. I liked Rabab always ... :P actually, I was convinced with all the cast since day 1.. Literally... I mean.. I can't imagine anyone else playing these roles πŸ˜› pehli baar hua hai aisa wese πŸ˜†
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Was thinking that tmrw we can all come here at the time of Piya .. N discuss everything LIVE.. Kitna maza ayega na ?

Wht say guys ?? 😳

I am in! Let's do it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
YAAAY okk done !!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Letz wait for other guys to join as well when they r online.. But we both will start it tomorrow .. Thank u :)
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Post the link yaar
Where did u see
tv pe or online

If on tv...plz give us a written update

If online. ...plz post the link

We r dying here

Sorry for not replying sooner! Have been busy with work! So unfortunately I did not find a link for the promo. I watched it on tv last night. It's similar to the precap I saw last week but with a few added scenes. They show Mantasha praying namaz and during dua she's asking,"why is Shaheer making me do the photoshoot when it's something I don't want to do. If he doesn't have love for me in his heart at least let him have humdardi for me" It was something along those lines that she said and while this is happening Shaheer over hears her and looks a little taken back, surprised.

Then they also showed the photoshoot scene where there was his friend/colleague asking her to take the dupatta off which Shaheer seemed not to like. Then he asks them to let her go and takes Mantasha by the hand and walks out with her!! He seemed very defensive and protective of her!! Love love loved it!! I haven't seen it on again but was super excited when I saw it yesterday! Can't wait for tomorrow night to come!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OMGG... R U KIDDING ??? Eeeks... I m so impatient for tmrw now !!!! OMG ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N haan thnx alot for the update.. I m so excited !!!
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

N haan thnx alot for the update.. I m so excited !!!

Of course!! I am tooo! Can't wait!