Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

okay thanx šŸ˜Š

well known personalities of Pakistan and known internationally due to their great contribution in the media world as directors of famous old school dramas and authors to many books in urdu.

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

okay ABBY started watching the show for u šŸ˜Š u campaigned for this show like rehaai and mehram so i had to watch it lol...but honestly abby it is not so good nor too bad..i feel it is likeable...i m on epi 7 right now...i have not seen any of the leads dramas yet except mantasha...i have seen her in tumsey milkey she is playing grey shaded character there i think she is better in tumsey milkey...not liking her acting...coming to haniya got to know that she s ushna shah heard her name before but have not watched her dramas..well she is doing her role well...her character is grey shaded and i think she is portraying her character pretty well...uff at times i feel like slapping her...the actor playing her husband is also good..i feel sorry for him šŸ˜” his mom and his wife both ršŸ¤¬ and the other actor is too good...his character is going to be the most interesting in this drama i feel...i m looking forward to his and mantasha's coming face to face...so far i feel this drama is good time pass...not excellent but not bad either...i m getting a feel of mystery in this drama...2 thing i did not get what is haniya's mil's problem? why is she like this? and who is the ashfaq sir the younger sister always keeps reffering?

I forward the third sisters part and hence don't know her story

But u r right...I don't like ushnah but she is doing an awesome job as haniya

Agree mantasha looks better in tumse milke but here the main story will start from Epi 8...so u r yet to see the scenes which hv made us all crazy

U hvnt watched any show of SAMI Khan yet...that's a surprise coz he is one of my most fav actor ...here he looks hot n flirty but basically he plays cute handsome gentlemanly roles

So I was kinda shocked seeing him in such a avatar in this show

I will refer u a few good shows of SAMI later ...I luv hI'm...n gave the show a shot only for him

me too liking the actor playing jawar ...he is good

Doesn't matter how much I hate ushnah I can't ignore the fact that she is too good as haniya

Not a Rabab fan either but here I m luving her as mantasha

I also didn't understand the mom in laws problem

Jus watch from Epi 8 to Epi 16...u will also become crazy fans like us...u jus saw the intro...the main drama starts now
grey23 thumbnail
ooho real fun has started from the end of epi 7...loving shaheer and mantasha together
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

ooho real fun has started from the end of epi 7...loving shaheer and mantasha together

Hahahah there u go
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
3 more days to go!! šŸ˜›
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I forward the third sisters part and hence don't know her story

But u r right...I don't like ushnah but she is doing an awesome job as haniya

Agree mantasha looks better in tumse milke but here the main story will start from Epi 8...so u r yet to see the scenes which hv made us all crazy

U hvnt watched any show of SAMI Khan yet...that's a surprise coz he is one of my most fav actor ...here he looks hot n flirty but basically he plays cute handsome gentlemanly roles

So I was kinda shocked seeing him in such a avatar in this show

I will refer u a few good shows of SAMI later ...I luv hI'm...n gave the show a shot only for him

me too liking the actor playing jawar ...he is good

Doesn't matter how much I hate ushnah I can't ignore the fact that she is too good as haniya

Not a Rabab fan either but here I m luving her as mantasha

I also didn't understand the mom in laws problem

Jus watch from Epi 8 to Epi 16...u will also become crazy fans like us...u jus saw the intro...the main drama starts now

you r right abby main story started from epi 7...liking it now...i m on epi 9 now...i think shaheer is deeply fallen in love with mantasha already...and uff that haniya is now jealous! she can not digest the fact that mantasha is becoming shaheer"s wife
and yes plz refer me some of samis good dramas..he is so handsome
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Grey u also watching it ?!! YAAHOOO !! One more is added to the list of PMB deewanis šŸ˜Ž welcome welcome !!! šŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
U know wht i have watched all 14 epis in one go !! Without skipping a single scene of it !! Coz the whole cast is excellent !!

Wht do u want to knw about Abeeha ? May be i can help as i watched all of it šŸ˜›
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

OMG Grey u also watching it ?!! YAAHOOO !! One more is added to the list of PMB deewanis šŸ˜Ž welcome welcome !!! šŸ˜ƒ

Hahahha I kept on poking her n finally she started watching it

Another victim of my persuasions
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yeah how to forget Abby... We two masoom victims of yours šŸ˜’šŸ˜†