Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I don't know but I have this feeling that industry people do not like Naveen much due to Azfar Naveen wedding. Salma was/is the fav. of many.

Naveen is married

I didn't know

Who is afar...is this the actor azfar. Rahman

Who is Salma
Is there any scandal
I hv no idea
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God Abby.. U don't know.. Aisa kese hogaya tmhe toh sab pata hota hai ๐Ÿคฃ
Well on a serious note.. Itz a LAMBI story ..
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No not azfar rehman... Azfar Ali. He is an actor and a host, did a sitcom with Mani. His and Mani's sitcom friend jodi was quite famous at one time. He was married to Salma, who was also there with Azfar Mani in the same sitcom. Then after 10 years of marriage they broke up and Azfar got married to Naveen. People actually blamed Naveen for this.

This article may provide you some insight into how terrible it was for Naveen. Although this article was published two years after the marriage but when the wedding happened it was pretty bad...

http://tribune.com.pk/story/700622/when-the-celebrated-humsafar-boomeranged/
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

No not azfar rehman... Azfar Ali. He is an actor and a host, did a sitcom with Mani. His and Mani's sitcom friend jodi was quite famous at one time. He was married to Salma, who was also there with Azfar Mani in the same sitcom. Then after 10 years of marriage they broke up and Azfar got married to Naveen. People actually blamed Naveen for this.

This article may provide you some insight into how terrible it was for Naveen. Although this article was published two years after the marriage but when the wedding happened it was pretty bad...

http://tribune.com.pk/story/700622/when-the-celebrated-humsafar-boomeranged/

Oh god this is so shocking

I don't know whose fault is it

Coz I hv seen naveen in humsafar interviews with the whole cast and loved her persona

I was wishing she hooks up with a hero but this is so not done

I wish she got a show with a young good hero and hooked up with him instead of this lower league actor

Now she has the taboo of a home breaker
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
List of shows watching from humtv in order of preference

I enjoy ded alvida the most

Then aik pal ...it's good post leap

Zidd is becoming boring though it started with a bang

Aye zindagi...ok ok luv the full cast though

Dil ka kya rang karu...surprisingly good...luv noor Hassan with Sana javed

Mere Khuda...bang my head on the wall thinking why my fav Jodi agha sumbul always get the worst script

Me too hv a list from geo n Ary too lol

Sami /Shaheer plays the romatic character so effortlessly without getting all intimate . His eyes speaks volume and reflects the romance towards his woman. All he does is hold her hand and talks . How simple it is . ๐Ÿ‘ nothing more nothing less. Good going Mr. Skandar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Excellent style adopted by the creatives . Unique from the usual trend and tendency of the showbiz dramas that are shown these days . Especially when it comes to Shaheer and Mantsha screen space.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

Sami /Shaheer plays the romatic character so effortlessly without getting all intimate . His eyes speaks volume and reflects the romance towards his woman. All he does is hold her hand and talks . How simple it is . ๐Ÿ‘ nothing more nothing less. Good going Mr. Skandar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Excellent style adopted by the creatives . Unique from the usual trend and tendency of the showbiz dramas that are shown these days . Especially when it comes to Shaheer and Mantsha screen space.

I know the show is cliche d if we think of the concept but the execution is so different

And don't get me started on SAMI ...he is unbelievable as shaheer sikandar
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay ABBY started watching the show for u ๐Ÿ˜Š u campaigned for this show like rehaai and mehram so i had to watch it lol...but honestly abby it is not so good nor too bad..i feel it is likeable...i m on epi 7 right now...i have not seen any of the leads dramas yet except mantasha...i have seen her in tumsey milkey she is playing grey shaded character there i think she is better in tumsey milkey...not liking her acting...coming to haniya got to know that she s ushna shah heard her name before but have not watched her dramas..well she is doing her role well...her character is grey shaded and i think she is portraying her character pretty well...uff at times i feel like slapping her...the actor playing her husband is also good..i feel sorry for him ๐Ÿ˜” his mom and his wife both r๐Ÿคฌ and the other actor is too good...his character is going to be the most interesting in this drama i feel...i m looking forward to his and mantasha's coming face to face...so far i feel this drama is good time pass...not excellent but not bad either...i m getting a feel of mystery in this drama...2 thing i did not get what is haniya's mil's problem? why is she like this? and who is the ashfaq sir the younger sister always keeps reffering?
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

okay ABBY started watching the show for u ๐Ÿ˜Š u campaigned for this show like rehaai and mehram so i had to watch it lol...but honestly abby it is not so good nor too bad..i feel it is likeable...i m on epi 7 right now...i have not seen any of the leads dramas yet except mantasha...i have seen her in tumsey milkey she is playing grey shaded character there i think she is better in tumsey milkey...not liking her acting...coming to haniya got to know that she s ushna shah heard her name before but have not watched her dramas..well she is doing her role well...her character is grey shaded and i think she is portraying her character pretty well...uff at times i feel like slapping her...the actor playing her husband is also good..i feel sorry for him ๐Ÿ˜” his mom and his wife both r๐Ÿคฌ and the other actor is too good...his character is going to be the most interesting in this drama i feel...i m looking forward to his and mantasha's coming face to face...so far i feel this drama is good time pass...not excellent but not bad either...i m getting a feel of mystery in this drama...2 thing i did not get what is haniya's mil's problem? why is she like this? and who is the ashfaq sir the younger sister always keeps reffering?

well known personalities of Pakistan and known internationally due to their great contribution in the media world as directors of famous old school dramas and authors to many books in urdu.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know the show is cliche d if we think of the concept but the execution is so different

And don't get me started on SAMI ...he is unbelievable as shaheer sikandar

Sami ke diwani๐Ÿ˜‰ how are u?