Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lmao hum sab Gaye kaam se

Seriously !! It had been so long tht i started a show online when it is actually airing.. Warna i have recently watched shows already finished.. Toh BAAAM i enjoyed the whole thing without w8ng but now tht i m IN LOVE with one.. Itz so catchy.. U can't afford waiting for next epi 😆

THANK GOD it airs twice a week 😳

N yeah.. I'll try to watch Yousuf soon.. If ur saying so :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Seriously !! It had been so long tht i started a show online when it is actually airing.. Warna i have recently watched shows already finished.. Toh BAAAM i enjoyed the whole thing without w8ng but now tht i m IN LOVE with one.. Itz so catchy.. U can't afford waiting for next epi 😆

THANK GOD it airs twice a week 😳

N yeah.. I'll try to watch Yousuf soon.. If ur saying so :)

Catch up on both yousuf and alvida
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaheer and Mantsha track is so beautiful. Love their home . stylish and cozy. Just like Sami Khan 😉😳 wonder if that ocean is for real or studio set up.
Edited by Mehr-k - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
last episode again fiull of cute SHASHA scenes ,, n i like dt part more when he ask her dt "pyar se kaho khiane ko" he was so cute n naughty,, i was like bol de ne kya jata hai, 😆😆
bt last part :( lets see what happen next,, m so excited for the next episode,,

bt i feel bad for zawaar,, poor guy,, he deserve a good companion,, nt a selfish like dt haniya,, his mom will realize soon her mistake,, bt i feel dis zawaar issue can create mus between SHASHA in future,, as he likes mantasha n she might liked him before,,

Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plo_98

There was a precap. Haniya was telling Zawar how happy she is with him and that he has given her a lot of stuff..she is basically giving a list of things to which Zawar says that there is no love. On the other side Mantasha's photoshoot is going on..she is asked to take off her dupatta by some guy..a girl begins to take it off but Mantasha doesnt let her take it off and looks at Shaheer..He walks upto them and says let it go (not sure if he said that to Mantasha or the other girl)

sounds good,, may be sm1 misbehave or try ro flirt wid mantasha n den shaheer get jealous ,, i guess,,
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

Shaheer and Mantsha track is so beautiful. Love their home . stylish and cozy. Just like Sami Khan 😉😳 wonder if that ocean is for real or studio set up.

It's real ocean

Me too I jus luv their house and bedroom

N SAMI ufff...I can't believe it's him
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Accha Abby :)
I agree their house is really well located.. I LOVED the idea.. N it is really new.. Tht reflects Shaheer Sikander's personality so much... 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

last episode again fiull of cute SHASHA scenes ,, n i like dt part more when he ask her dt "pyar se kaho khiane ko" he was so cute n naughty,, i was like bol de ne kya jata hai, 😆😆

bt last part :( lets see what happen next,, m so excited for the next episode,,

bt i feel bad for zawaar,, poor guy,, he deserve a good companion,, nt a selfish like dt haniya,, his mom will realize soon her mistake,, bt i feel dis zawaar issue can create mus between SHASHA in future,, as he likes mantasha n she might liked him before,,

Haha.. Yeah.. Tht 'pyaar se kaho' wala dialogue i super loved.. He teases her 😆

Well.. My Zawar... He surely needs a better partner.. Tht Haniya ..😡 Doesn't care about him AT ALL 🥱

It will actually be revealed later to Shaheer .. Those things happened in the beginning with Zawar m Mantasha.. But i doubt how.. In the form of misunderstanding..?! 🤔 But i m hopefull regarding every track of the show.. They proceed it wonderfully
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Who is the writer of this show ...I really want to know
Ash u hv to catch up dil ka kya rang karu first 4 epis too
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abby you r a bad influence. Now i stated to watch dil ka kya rang karoo.
will let you know how it goes. OSt is beautiful. I have to give these song writers, composers and singers thumbs up they are mostly all fantastic.
it seems like another social drama and i am the biggest sucker for them.😉