Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Yaar the chemistry between Sami and Rabab is absolutely crackling...and those namaz ka dupatta and breakfast walay scenes were such cute scenes. There are small nuances in both the scenes .. in dupatta wala scene even when sami returns to his seat, he still shows mantesha that her front hair are visible so she should hide them, then in breakfast wala scene even after cutting her egg for her, he picks up salt and pepper to sprinkle on her plate...these are just such minute details but they add so much value to the scene.

WORD WORD to wht u said.. Ufff itz killing yaar.. Plus these scenes.. Can be said 'cliched' ones but with these beautiful touches .. They made them unique, simple n SUUUPER CUUTE... ☺️

Sami n Rabab... Tussi chhaa gaye jii ❀️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

What Abby.. U missed tht scarf wala scene ?? :O thtz why i was wondering how come u didn't mention tht .. πŸ˜†

Omggg HOW THE HELL CUD I MISS IT

IT WAS SO CUTEEE

I jus watched it three times bk to bk

This is the only show which seems to hv a repeat value

I can watch shaheer mantasha scenes multiple times

God why the he'll does SAMI look so good with rabab...I mean like why

Except for Saba q and ayeza I didn't like SAMI much with other heroines and thank god he has multiple shows with Saba and ayeza

His next show is with yumna ...she may look a bit too young for him ...

I don't know why he was never paired with sumbul Maya Ali or sana javed...they are geo heroines too

and I still remember the horrible experience of seeing buland rudaba which screamed ZERO CHEMISTRY

But here I can tolerate ushnah SAMI though

I didn't like sami with mawra or soniya either in mere harjayi

But his chemistry with Rabab jus came out of the blue

And thank goodness the show is getting good trps
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Yaar the chemistry between Sami and Rabab is absolutely crackling...and those namaz ka dupatta and breakfast walay scenes were such cute scenes. There are small nuances in both the scenes .. in dupatta wala scene even when sami returns to his seat, he still shows mantesha that her front hair are visible so she should hide them, then in breakfast wala scene even after cutting her egg for her, he picks up salt and pepper to sprinkle on her plate...these are just such minute details but they add so much value to the scene.

I know yaar I was so taken aback when he sprinkled the salt n pepper and thanks to writers for not over dramatizing the scene n showing him feeding her...they kept it so real by showing him cutting the egg for her...and SAMI Rabab are so natural ufff...it felt like I m actually seeing shaheer mantasha

And the way he tells her abt the hair n then shows her a thumbs up when the dupatta is perfect ...I was like WHOA ...this is jus too good man ...I don't think I ever fell for a couple like this for a long time...last was hamza iqra from mehram but there was no romance...But this is jus UNBELIEVABLE man
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Thtz the thing.. I love how they maintain originality in the scenes of this show with dialogues n more actions.. Sometimes dialogues make a scene look over dramatized.. But here it is not the case.. Especially between Shaheer n Mantasha,, there r less dialogues n more of like eye contacts etc.. I really it.. Gives. A real touch to the scene..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Bechara Zawar..
Btw i just love the way they show contrast between these two couples.. Like today.. On one hand they showed how Shaheer was taking care of Mantasha due to her health n doing her small tasks whereas Haniya was not even aware about his hubby Zawar being depressed.. Plus i so felt for him when he was asking for water while sleeping n she just gave the glass n slept again πŸ₯± but then i thought thank God she even gave him water warna toh sunati rehti k uski neend kharab hui wagera wagera.. N then when he had fever.. She was about to go out leaving my Zawar behind 😑 well.. Wese bhi us k hone ya na hone se kia farq padta hai -__-

But i lovethe way they show them comparatively.. Awesome direction !!
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
There was a precap. Haniya was telling Zawar how happy she is with him and that he has given her a lot of stuff..she is basically giving a list of things to which Zawar says that there is no love. On the other side Mantasha's photoshoot is going on..she is asked to take off her dupatta by some guy..a girl begins to take it off but Mantasha doesnt let her take it off and looks at Shaheer..He walks upto them and says let it go (not sure if he said that to Mantasha or the other girl)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ ohhh... Wow.. Thnx alot dear.. Now itz making me more impatient.. Next week tk wait kese hoga... πŸ€”
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday next week! This drama has exceeded my expectations. I didn't realize how much id like it. Shaheer-Mantasha I'm rooting for you! Sami Khan is doing a superb job in this role! I dot think he's ever looked hotter! And his chemistry with Rabab is just amazing! The only other couple I've loved this much is Sanam Baloch and Fawad Khan. I'm still waiting for another romantic drama from them, don't know if it'll happen! But I have hope! As for the story, I'm loving it so far and can't wait til next week with the photo shoot. Let's see what happens.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tu le gaya dil ka chain.. Piya Mann Bhaye.. πŸ˜† i can't believe this.. I so want to watch next epis yaar... !!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishabMadhu

I can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday next week! This drama has exceeded my expectations. I didn't realize how much id like it. Shaheer-Mantasha I'm rooting for you! Sami Khan is doing a superb job in this role! I dot think he's ever looked hotter! And his chemistry with Rabab is just amazing! The only other couple I've loved this much is Sanam Baloch and Fawad Khan. I'm still waiting for another romantic drama from them, don't know if it'll happen! But I have hope! As for the story, I'm loving it so far and can't wait til next week with the photo shoot. Let's see what happens.

I know Yaar this shOw went beyond my expectations

N I m dreaming sami rabab in a show already

Reading th precap mk me even mad

Btw today's yousuf was too good

Ash n Sofia watch asap