Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
last episode was really nice,, shaheer n mantasha ❀️ epi was full of shasha ,,❀️ now shaheer will realize mantasha's value soon,,i knw dt der is some bitter memory from shaheer's past ,, which made him like what he is now,, now i feel mantasha should change her self ,, she is quite introvert ,, she should try to understand him,, to open wid him,, if she wants to change him den deffo change her self bit,, nt like haniya,, bt if she can ans her mom den deff she can deal wid shaheer,,
n jawaar poor guy,, πŸ˜”

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now i can comment. Sami was a star in this episode. He was natural in the story. dialogues are also noticeably good in the entire hospital scene. also love the disclosure of the truth why Mantasha married Shaheer came to Jawar. Mantasha need to take charge of her life and stop crying. Shaheer is hurt by his near and dear ones.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The EPI was good

Jawar n his mom showdown. Was very good

Luved mantasha jawars dad scene

But the best scene was mantasha Shaheer breakfast scene in the beginning

It wasn't as eventful as the last EPI but it was good
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OKKK... So the last epi was WOWW.. I watched TV.. N it was suuuper fun !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Yesterday's epi was a so so MUCH REAL !! I felt everything was PERFECTLY PLACED...

Firstly.. After watching the precap last week.. The only thing in my mind was Zawar being aware about the truth n i was super excited about it as i was waiting for it since so long... But I completely forgot about Mantasha's accident.. N TADAAM.. It became as a shocker for me yesterday...

I completely loved the way they brought up the epi.. So many emotions were there in one single epi.. The beginning.. Tht gussa of Shaheer n those anger wale talks regarding her modelling.. Then the whole scene of Mantasha's accident was so real without typical dialogues .. Really nicely done..

The way Shaheer looked at Mantasha when she lied to her parents was awww... N then before Hania ( such a badtamiz behen she is.. I HATED how she reacted when she came 😑 ) how Shaheer made her 'jealous' but i loved the scene coz we know it was REALLY COMING FROM Shaheer's heart 😳
N it was A BIG SLAP on Hania's face !! πŸ˜›

Then the CUTEST scene was these two in the hospital...☺️ i loved tht choti choti care coming frm Shaheer... N then how at night she wakes him up n he.. Instead of shouting.. ❀️ went to take medecines n all... N then baaam the truth is out.. I so knew it was related to his mom.. But the way it was directed n enacted was BANG.. Loved it..

I loved Zawar throughout the epi... FINALLY FINALLY he knows now the truth.. Bechara 😭

I loved the scene between Zawar n Hania as well..so real it was !!

Yesterday's epi was a so so MUCH REAL !! I felt everything was PERFECTLY PLACED...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

One liner se kaam NAHIN chalega ...want a thesis on each n every moment

Haha Abby de dia janab... πŸ˜›

Wese i did one on Yousuf thread too .. Full review 😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there were too many cute scenes betwwen Mantash and Shaeer today.
shaheer helps her with breakfast
mantash keeps on checking him during a car ride
shaheer fixes head scarf for namaz
super cute episode
jawar knows the whole truth and he is hurting
jawar's dad is also heart broken knowing that his son is in emotional pain.
mantasha has made up her mind to loe and keep shaheer for her self.
great week for the drama. Story moved the first day and little romance on the second day.
precap was not there but the show ended on a note that shaheer is hell bent on photo shoot for wife...she is unhappy and looks worried.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Just finished watching it... ❀️
Precap was there.. But i missed it.. Did anyone see it ??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

there were too many cute scenes betwwen Mantash and Shaeer today.
shaheer helps her with breakfast
mantash keeps on checking him during a car ride
shaheer fixes head scarf for namaz
super cute episode
jawar knows the whole truth and he is hurting
jawar's dad is also heart broken knowing that his son is in emotional pain.
mantasha has made up her mind to loe and keep shaheer for her self.
great week for the drama. Story moved the first day and little romance on the second day.
precap was not there but the show ended on a note that shaheer is hell bent on photo shoot for wife...she is unhappy and looks worried.

Wait a min

When did the fixing scarf for namaz happen

I missed that part

Running to watch it

N yeah so agree such a dhamakedaar week it has been and I Cudnt even dream in my wildest dreams that Rabab can look so cud with SAMI ...I never liked her and always used to wonder why she is getting so many shows ...lol
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar the chemistry between Sami and Rabab is absolutely crackling...and those namaz ka dupatta and breakfast walay scenes were such cute scenes. There are small nuances in both the scenes .. in dupatta wala scene even when sami returns to his seat, he still shows mantesha that her front hair are visible so she should hide them, then in breakfast wala scene even after cutting her egg for her, he picks up salt and pepper to sprinkle on her plate...these are just such minute details but they add so much value to the scene.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
What Abby.. U missed tht scarf wala scene ?? :O thtz why i was wondering how come u didn't mention tht .. πŸ˜†