Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I think this show will go near 30 epis.. Since itz twice a week..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I m w8ng for it to on air... Oh God.. Tmrw come fast plzzz πŸ˜’ QπŸ˜†
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ash - he looks nice here in show but to be honest i just LOVED his look in Bikhra Mera Naseeb! i just loved his look and his hair there short hair cut looked too good on him ;D

omg same here i cant wait for tomorrow !!! but im not home tomorrow till saturday ... work ... but will watch both epis there and talk 2 you once im back saturday night

see you then guys! <3 take care <3

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

abby did u stop watching dil faik ashiq??any good shows of humayun saeed and ahsaan khan (i know you r fan of him)? suggestion please
i am impressed with humayun. natural actor like his voice and physical presence on the screen. ran out of all FQ. i saw some shows from the list that i know he himself did not watch.lol
thanks to u i also started watching current showsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Does dil faik ashiq means ashiq Hussain ...yeah I did stop watching it as I don't like fq with either of the heroines...I feel so bad for neelam munir...she always gets the worst scripts...ARY does offer her dramas but always the same types...rude and loud...she was decent in arranged marriage and I so wanted to see her with agha but that shows turned out to b the worst show I hv seen in ages ...agha is really unlucky ...with Sumbul n neelam all his shows are crap

I must say soniya hossain is really lucky in this respect as she gets the best scripts n best heroes of ARY always ...

Coming to AHSAN yes I m big fan and he is really natural...Coming to his shows...plz start watching zidd which is airing now...they aired 14 epis already and its pretty good and different...try to catch up ...then we can discuss the new epis together in the thread from next wk

Coming to humnayun saeed I hv to agree he is Avery good actor but now he i. Old to b the solo lead
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The big secret is out about why Shaheer is the way he is. Waisay to be honest Mantesha seriously needs to lessen her crying sessions... itna rona tou normal banday ko bhi irritate kar dey.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
What an epi... HAYEEE... ❀️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ok today I was all ready to topple towards jawar mantasha given ash precap description but BAM I jus fell harder like never before for shaheer mantasha today
FIRST I jus want to give a high five to SAMI for playing this role so flawlessly and effortlessly...luv him hate him but u can't ignore him...that's shaheer sikandar for u guys and SAMI is nailing it and how...he defo deserves an award for this portrayal

Today the Epi belonged to shaheer only...from being rude in the beginning to the surprising look he gave to mantasha in the hospital when she lied to her parents to making haniya jealous giving double meaning dialogues double meaning stares double meaning expression...ufff...I felt like clapping in that scene...even haniya was surprised at shaheers attitude

Before he used to do all this jus to mk haniya jealous...mantasha was jus a tool for him but today he was doing the same to haniya but his concern for mantasha was true as well n the way SAMI made the difference felt to the viwers is jus wow...hats off

I guess my fangirlgiri for SAMI has reached a new peak post this show...I was never convinced that he can pull off a shaheer sikandar ...even the look with a bit of beard and hair band suit him so much

And the last but not the least THE scene where he jus held her hand and was sad she is hurt was so beautifully portrayed by both the actors

Special mention to his chemistry with Rabab...I don't know why she looks so good with him...I hvnt seen SAMI much with the newcomers much except for Sajjal ushnah and yumna...Sara Khan and aleezay in saltanat but hands down he looks the best with Rabab ...this again proves chem is jus either there or not there...u can't create it

I don't think I wud hv connected to mantasha shaheer much If some other young gal was playing mantashas role

Now I want to see SAMI with Rabab in more shows ...

Then FINALLY came the revelation of sa.is hatred for tears ...but what I loved more is the scene before that when she wakes him up in pain and he goes out to bring the medicine from the car and gives it to her as if he has indeed accepted her as his wife...that scene was so cuteee...I even loved how he handed her the water glass

God someone save me from the addiction of this show

The last scene where she jus puts her hand on his shoulder ...he realises and then looks front again was so subtle beautiful n real...they didn't dramatize the moment much n it made it even more beautiful

ufff sorry for the long rant

There were so many fav moments in the show that I lost count or may hv missed a moment or two...Will watch the Epi again n comment lol

Now I literally can't wait for tomorrow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

What an epi... HAYEEE... ❀️

One liner se kaam NAHIN chalega ...want a thesis on each n every moment
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks abby for written update. I enjoy reading it. I was super busy and now waiting for the rest of the family to go to bed and i can watch this in peace. I was eagerly waiting and hoping someone has put some story on... thank you so much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg loving this episode
Sami khan is amazing...