Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

cant wait for wednesday ! <3

My most awaited days are now TUES WED THURS FRI

tues for DD

We'd for ALVIDA n piya Mann bhaye

Thursday for piya Mann bhaye n aye ZINDAGI

Fri for yousuf and from this week a new show Shart will start in urdu1 starring syed jibrun ayesha k n Danish ...the promos looking awesome...I so wish it aired in hum or ARY
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abby did u stop watching dil faik ashiq??any good shows of humayun saeed and ahsaan khan (i know you r fan of him)? suggestion please
i am impressed with humayun. natural actor like his voice and physical presence on the screen. ran out of all FQ. i saw some shows from the list that i know he himself did not watch.lol
thanks to u i also started watching current shows👍🏼
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RishabMadhu

Hi! So I've been following this show from the beginning and am loving it! I was team mantasha-zawar but now I'm team mantasha-shaheer. They have some great chemistry! And I'm rooting for them. I feel that things have happened in Shaheer's past that have made him into how he is. He doesn't have family and is missing the love of one. I think Mantasha will be the one who is always there no matter what and will be able to bring positive changes into his life. Hanya is totally annoying and I can't believe how she treats her own family especially Mantasha. But I can't wait for next Wednesday and Thursday!

I so agree on wht u said about Shaheer.. He doesn't have love n relatives.. So he needs someone beside him.. I m so w8ng for those days to come 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hey I m a rishbala and sulbala fan too lol...I liked madhu with both tk and sultan

DRASHTI had amazing chemistry with both vivIan and avinesh

Nyways I miss those days when Indian soaps used to b so good n I was addicted to them

I LOVED MEIEJ !!! The first 8 months were superb !!! Their 4pheras marriage till their confession... I watched n it was best !!! Then i left coz i didn't like the way they proceeded...

Drashti n Vivian had SUPERB chemistry.. N they both had a great screen presence 😳 dnt knw about Madhu n Sultan ...
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hey I m a rishbala and sulbala fan too lol...I liked madhu with both tk and sultan

DRASHTI had amazing chemistry with both vivIan and avinesh

Nyways I miss those days when Indian soaps used to b so good n I was addicted to them

I loved love loved MEIEJ!! Loved Drashti and Vivian's chemistry and really loved Rishbala! I wasn't really a Madhu-Sultan fan, but I respect your opinion! 😊

It looks like I'm into the gray heros lol, there was RK and now Shaheer!

And Sami Khan looks so good in this role!! This role was def for him and it's refreshing to see him in something different!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I agree.. Sami is looking so fresh n young in this look !!