Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@ash and sofi...if u guys hv time u can catch up with aik pal and zidd...

Ash u can also start dil ka kya raang Karu...only 5 epis hv aired and it's nice...cliche d yet nice...it has noor Hassan sana javed and sidra batul ...it also airs on HUM n hv replaced digest writer on Sat ...then 3 of us can discuss this show too and I m watching khilona too n I m eating back my words abt gohar...what u said turned out to b true...he rocked with arij in Epi 1 and to my surprise he didn't remind me of shaukat even once and I realized he has a good voice too

Yaar Aik Pal has too many epis to catch up for me., n Zidd.. Well it doesn't attract me πŸ˜• it looks a bit boring.. Dnt knw if i'll watch it.. But yeah w8ng for tht phool wala Sumbul Agha show...

DKKRK i hVe seen last epi.. Itz good.. But i m confused how Guriya knows Sana's hubby.. N whtz the link.. I don't think i wud get time to catch early epis of it.. So if u could tll me in few lines wud be better.. 😳

N yeah.. Khilona was looking nice to me since the day promos were out n see it is actually gr8.. Gohar is a really actor n i really like him.. N Khilona is gonna be hit soon i feel... :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have watched first two epis of HSY.. They were bang !!
Yeah we can surely discus shows we are watching since itz more fun when many ppl r there to discuss.. I feel for u Abby.. At the beginning of Piya, u were alone n no one was there to discuss it with u...
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh good that u didn't give up on aik pal

Zidd today's Epi was too good...the show is bk with a bang after a boring Epi 8 to Epi 13...watch today's zidd plz

phoolwala show...LMAO...that's an apt name for the show...and I guess it's in geo coz after rukhsar became a hit they jus had to do repeat them...I m jus glad it's not a gheesa peeta show like mere khuda where their talent was fully wasted

yh i never gave up on Aik Pal i was watching it in PAK alsoπŸ˜ƒ nahh yaar you mean this weeks epi ?? where her friend's husband strangles her ?? nahhh ive quited it ... hate the show ...

lol i soo agree phoolwala is APT <3 oh yh i went in the Khilona thread yesterday and seeing everyone comments on 1st epi and went and watched it and it was actaully really good i have to agree :D

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yaar Aik Pal has too many epis to catch up for me., n Zidd.. Well it doesn't attract me πŸ˜• it looks a bit boring.. Dnt knw if i'll watch it.. But yeah w8ng for tht phool wala Sumbul Agha show...

DKKRK i hVe seen last epi.. Itz good.. But i m confused how Guriya knows Sana's hubby.. N whtz the link.. I don't think i wud get time to catch early epis of it.. So if u could tll me in few lines wud be better.. 😳

N yeah.. Khilona was looking nice to me since the day promos were out n see it is actually gr8.. Gohar is a really actor n i really like him.. N Khilona is gonna be hit soon i feel... :)

Yaar plz watch the first 4 epis of DKKRK...not much epis hv aired ...the Epi u watched is the 5th Epi...so u can catch up ...I don't want to tell u what happens coz there are quite a few beautiful sc ends in the first 4 epis which I want u to watch ...so plz catch it next weekend

aik pal picked up from Epi 12...u can skip Epi 7 to Epi 12 but from Epi 13 it's really good and affan arij Danish Sumbul all doing great work
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ok Abby.. Will try to catch up with 4 epis...

N Aik Pal.. Well yeah it is doing gr8 i knw.. I have seen this week's epi on tv.. :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I m so irritated .. Humtv have put all awesome shows on week days n all crap things r on friday n weekend.. Itz SO BORING.. I don't understand WHY they didn't they put Diyaar e Dil on Saturday.. They had just NOTHING on sat !! It was freee... Now i can't watch it regularly on tuesdays πŸ˜”
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I m so irritated .. Humtv have put all awesome shows on week days n all crap things r on friday n weekend.. Itz SO BORING.. I don't understand WHY they didn't they put Diyaar e Dil on Saturday.. They had just NOTHING on sat !! It was freee... Now i can't watch it regularly on tuesdays πŸ˜”

its so strange i so have to agree weekends are soo BORING!!! strange part before all channels used to put all the good dramas on weekends and now all channels dont care which day they put them on😊 im guessing people are watching them no matter what and also there were some hit serials that aired on weekday may have also changed there minds that it doesnt matter what day you air them as long as the drama is good 😊
like Pyarey Afzal aired on tuesday and few others that were hits cant remember which right now ...
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! So I've been following this show from the beginning and am loving it! I was team mantasha-zawar but now I'm team mantasha-shaheer. They have some great chemistry! And I'm rooting for them. I feel that things have happened in Shaheer's past that have made him into how he is. He doesn't have family and is missing the love of one. I think Mantasha will be the one who is always there no matter what and will be able to bring positive changes into his life. Hanya is totally annoying and I can't believe how she treats her own family especially Mantasha. But I can't wait for next Wednesday and Thursday!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RishabMadhu

Hi! So I've been following this show from the beginning and am loving it! I was team mantasha-zawar but now I'm team mantasha-shaheer. They have some great chemistry! And I'm rooting for them. I feel that things have happened in Shaheer's past that have made him into how he is. He doesn't have family and is missing the love of one. I think Mantasha will be the one who is always there no matter what and will be able to bring positive changes into his life. Hanya is totally annoying and I can't believe how she treats her own family especially Mantasha. But I can't wait for next Wednesday and Thursday!

Hey I m a rishbala and sulbala fan too lol...I liked madhu with both tk and sultan

DRASHTI had amazing chemistry with both vivIan and avinesh

Nyways I miss those days when Indian soaps used to b so good n I was addicted to them
sofiaax thumbnail
cant wait for wednesday ! <3
Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago