Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

Made By -StephinesS-❤️ on my request ) free to use guys😃

This was such a beautiful n IMPACTFUL scene...I had goosebumps when he touched her by mistake and in the end said if her choice is like shaheer then he wud hv met her in shaheer sikandar attire only...gosh that dialogues was so amazingly delieverd by jawar...I really like this new actor...playing jawar to perfection and Rabab looks super pretty here

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Btw Abby.. U were watching Saltanat e dil too na ? Itz airing now on Geo LOL... 😛

Still watch it for SAMI and Sarah Khan but it's jus a typical doosri biwi drama with royal bkdrop...nothing new and SAMI looks even more Buddha in front the young two heroines coz of the beard n moustache ruining the scenes

I like his beard look in piya Mann bhaye but saltanat has too much of beard n moustache which covers half his face
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@SOFI AND ASH...WATCH MERE KHUDA EPISODE 2 AND 3 ONLY...those epis only has a few nice scenes between Sumbul and agha ... .it's not about Sumbul being tortured by in laws...it's even worse...it shows Sumbul gets kidnapped n robbed in wedding night and when she comes bk everyone suspects her to hv been raped and doesn't accept her to b born child to b aghas whereas agha sleeps with her on wedding night itself lol wish they showed a bit lol
Sumbul is showed taking help of police and media to prove her innocence...

The show isn't that bad either ... it's better than saltanat but the direction isn't good as some of the scenes are a bit OTT.

the director shud hv toned it down a bit as all the actors are ace here
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ash and sofi...if u guys hv time u can catch up with aik pal and zidd...
Ash u can also start dil ka kya raang Karu...only 5 epis hv aired and it's nice...cliche d yet nice...it has noor Hassan sana javed and sidra batul ...it also airs on HUM n hv replaced digest writer on Sat ...then 3 of us can discuss this show too and I m watching khilona too n I m eating back my words abt gohar...what u said turned out to b true...he rocked with arij in Epi 1 and to my surprise he didn't remind me of shaukat even once and I realized he has a good voice too
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Sofi.. Fayiz's mom should not have listened to her daughter.. She could have stopped all tht.. But well letz see wht is coming next..
Btw super siggie.. I too LOVED tht scene ☺️
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby - im to upto date with Aik pal :D and ive quiteed zid its DAMN BORING!!!! nahhh ill wait for agha and sumbul's other phool wala show this one is too annoying ...

and i soo agree this is my fav scene of Zawar and Mantasha so far! both scene is beautiful and so do they look stunning <3

@Ash - yh she shouldnt have listened to her daughter ...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Guys plz watch HSY with sarwat and fahad and comment on my topic ...u 'll love the Epi
Sofi n ash u hv to catch up with all epis of HSY season 2

Imran Sanam j

Ayeza Danish

Sanam saeed junaid Khan

Sarwat fahad mMustafa

Each n every Epi was epic
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@SOFI AND ASH...WATCH MERE KHUDA EPISODE 2 AND 3 ONLY...those epis only has a few nice scenes between Sumbul and agha ... .it's not about Sumbul being tortured by in laws...it's even worse...it shows Sumbul gets kidnapped n robbed in wedding night and when she comes bk everyone suspects her to hv been raped and doesn't accept her to b born child to b aghas whereas agha sleeps with her on wedding night itself lol wish they showed a bit lol

Sumbul is showed taking help of police and media to prove her innocence...

The show isn't that bad either ... it's better than saltanat but the direction isn't good as some of the scenes are a bit OTT.

the director shud hv toned it down a bit as all the actors are ace here

Ohh.. So basically itz a bit like upcoming show Maryam na.. I'll see.. When does it on air ?
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby - ive watched 1st epi of Imran&Sanam will try and watch rest soon :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Abby - im to upto date with Aik pal :D and ive quiteed zid its DAMN BORING!!!! nahhh ill wait for agha and sumbul's other phool wala show this one is too annoying ...

and i soo agree this is my fav scene of Zawar and Mantasha so far! both scene is beautiful and so do they look stunning <3

@Ash - yh she shouldnt have listened to her daughter ...

Oh good that u didn't give up on aik pal

Zidd today's Epi was too good...the show is bk with a bang after a boring Epi 8 to Epi 13...watch today's zidd plz

phoolwala show...LMAO...that's an apt name for the show...and I guess it's in geo coz after rukhsar became a hit they jus had to do repeat them...I m jus glad it's not a gheesa peeta show like mere khuda where their talent was fully wasted