Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Sofi and ash i are u watching agha sumbuls mere khuda...me and queen are only watching it for seeing agha Sumbul together lol
Remember u posted a pic where agha played a phoolwala and Sumbul plays his wife and the show has a rural touch ...agha posted this pic 1 yr bk last March saying it's coming soon...I hv been waiting for this show forever...so I asked Sumbul abt it in instagram...thank god she replied to me saying it has still not come on air yet and it's coming soon...so thank god finally we hv something to look forward to of Sumbul n agha
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Yeah Sofi.. I see wht u mean.. U knw since the beginning i was rooting for Mantasha n Zawar.. They r SUCH A PERFECT match for each other.. !!! I mean WOW... N i feel sorry for both.. As they did get partners who don't value them.. So yeah i want something serious to happen so that they both realize the importance of each other ! Coz now.. If separation happens, it would not be good na as they all will be divorcee ๐Ÿค” Plus, i think both Hania n Shaheer need someone to protect n take cAre of them coz they r fully spoilt !! N it would be interesting to see once they will realize their partners' importance.. How will they react.. N shower love to them..

Well i m having so much thoughts regarding this show.. ๐Ÿ˜†
As I said above.. I LOVED every single detail shown here.. N i watched every bit of it.. Thtz the best part for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Welcome few new chatters. Great to have you '

Omg. Can't wait to see the previewww
Jawar's dad is my fav dad in the entire soap scene of any drama. I am so glad that he is there for mantasha over her own horrid mom and helpless dad. My hight of a hate to watch mom is the one from mzzbn the one playing saba's mom ( that actress is always playing anti daughter / emotional blackmailing mom) but this one also takes the cake in this show.

Thnx dear.. U r ?

N yeah i m super glad tht i started watching the show.. Thnx to Abby who promoted it very well everywhere ๐Ÿ˜› n then i finally saw promos of it tht made me watch the show...

Wht u said .. I agree.. I really like this kind of special bonds .. N so true wht u said abt Mantasha's mom... Ughhh.. I so HATE her for wht she did earlier...๐Ÿฅฑ
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ Yeah Sofi.. I see wht u mean.. U knw since the beginning i was rooting for Mantasha n Zawar.. They r SUCH A PERFECT match for each other.. !!! I mean WOW... N i feel sorry for both.. As they did get partners who don't value them.. So yeah i want something serious to happen so that they both realize the importance of each other ! Coz now.. If separation happens, it would not be good na as they all will be divorcee ๐Ÿค” Plus, i think both Hania n Shaheer need someone to protect n take cAre of them coz they r fully spoilt !! N it would be interesting to see once they will realize their partners' importance.. How will they react.. N shower love to them..

Well i m having so much thoughts regarding this show.. ๐Ÿ˜†
As I said above.. I LOVED every single detail shown here.. N i watched every bit of it.. Thtz the best part for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i get what you mean๐Ÿ˜Š thats true alsooo๐Ÿ˜Š seriously i agree im loving this show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh yh i feel so sorry for the 3rd smallest sister she was gonna get married to her cousin ... poor things couldnt get married and now the boy's mum is getting it for what she did๐Ÿ‘
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sofi and ash i are u watching agha sumbuls mere khuda...me and queen are only watching it for seeing agha Sumbul together lol

Remember u posted a pic where agha played a phoolwala and Sumbul plays his wife and the show has a rural touch ...agha posted this pic 1 yr bk last March saying it's coming soon...I hv been waiting for this show forever...so I asked Sumbul abt it in instagram...thank god she replied to me saying it has still not come on air yet and it's coming soon...so thank god finally we hv something to look forward to of Sumbul n agha

you know what im not watching the show ...it looks๐Ÿคข saw few bits here and there in pak im not liking it ...๐Ÿคข is it any good ? oh yh those pics ๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh wow she replied thats good will watch that once it airs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ohh so tht pic was not of Mere Khuda ?? I always thought it was... N no i m not watching the show.. Howz it ? It sounds pathetic actually.. Sumbul being tortured by her susral n all :/

N wow tht sounds good.. Plus she replied u back..๐Ÿ˜ณ I hope tht show would be NICE romantically for Sumbul Agha..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

i get what you mean๐Ÿ˜Š thats true alsooo๐Ÿ˜Š seriously i agree im loving this show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh yh i feel so sorry for the 3rd smallest sister she was gonna get married to her cousin ... poor things couldnt get married and now the boy's mum is getting it for what she did๐Ÿ‘

I know right !! I love Abeeha.. She is a decent actor as well.. But i feel super sorry for her.. But now she will marry the other guy.. Other guy is sweet too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well yeah.. Tht mom got the 'phal' of wht she did.. But then.. I agree it was not truely her fault.. Her daughter insisted on marrying in tht house only.. So thtz why... But i felt like slapping them when they did accept the rishta without Fayiz permission
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Btw Abby.. U were watching Saltanat e dil too na ? Itz airing now on Geo LOL... ๐Ÿ˜›
sofiaax thumbnail

I know right !! I love Abeeha.. She is a decent actor as well.. But i feel super sorry for her.. But now she will marry the other guy.. Other guy is sweet too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well yeah.. Tht mom got the 'phal' of wht she did.. But then.. I agree it was not truely her fault.. Her daughter insisted on marrying in tht house only.. So thtz why... But i felt like slapping them when they did accept the rishta without Fayiz permission

i soo agree i loved her character ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i just love when you say Ashfaq saab kehte hai awww too cutee๐Ÿ˜ƒ i agree his friend is nicee too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i get what you mean but she knew her son loves her she shouldnt have listened to her daughter ...

sofiaax thumbnail
Made By -StephinesS-โค๏ธ on my request ) free to use guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ