Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

OMGGG! NO!!!!!😲 ZAWAR FINDS OUT!!!!😲😲😲 omg same here since yesterday ive been searching for epi 15 precap like CRAZYYY!! Thank you for telling me about the precapπŸ€—LOL i dont know what i wantπŸ˜† divorce or notπŸ˜† im stuck betwen three🀣

πŸ˜†

I haven't seen the promo properly.. TV was on mute then n i wasn't aware of it i just managed to see tht Zawar was shouting in anger in front of tht maid Iffat anty tht why didn't she tell him if she knew everything earlier or something like tht... N i assumed he got to knw the truth !!! It was so freaking awesome.. Tht feeling ufff... I was relieved πŸ˜†

But i m not finding the precap online 😭
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sorry for going out of topic but hv had to ask u...hv u guys watched Jackson heights...it ended last week with a bang and u guys jus hv to watch it

Yeah have heard alot abt it... Yet to watch..but it has 28 epis or something na.. In my To watch list 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Zawar's dad... Ufff i love this man.. He is awesome.. The day he entered the show.. It became more fun watching the show with a humour touch in it... Him being with his servant something like Karim i guess πŸ˜† is the most entertaining thing ...
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby - i soo agree with you to they should get a taste of there own medicine !! :D and nahh i havent seen Jackson height i didnt like cast and story looks boring ...

@RisingAsh - OMGGG! NOOO!😲 Thats Intense!!! ... so he found out Mantasha found out .. poor Zawar he is still in love with her!! OMGGG im STUCK!!! i dont know who i want Mantasha to be with!!!! but after hearing about the precap im a lil tilltid on Zawar's side ...

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I didn't get how Zawar came to ask Mantasha if she will modeling for some magazine etc.. Wht does he have to with it ?? Wasn't he shown to be a businessman.. Factories n all.. Fashion industry ki toh koi bat nai hui.. πŸ€”
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Abby - i soo agree with you to they should get a taste of there own medicine !! :D and nahh i havent seen Jackson height i didnt like cast and story looks boring ...

@RisingAsh - OMGGG! NOOO!😲 Thats Intense!!! ... so he found out Mantasha found out .. poor Zawar he is still in love with her!! OMGGG im STUCK!!! i dont know who i want Mantasha to be with!!!! but after hearing about the precap im a lil tilltid on Zawar's side ...

Itz Zawar who finds out tht Mantasha was not at fault.. Or she never rejected him.. I m wishing this to be true as on wht i could see tht day frm the precap.. I couldn't see as a whole n i m not finding it on YT or DM πŸ₯±

But i m super excited for the next epi...πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think they will now separate permanently these two couples.. After their marriage.. Though, i just want them to stay away frm each other for sometime so that Hania n Shaheer realize Zawar n Mantasha's value !!! But this track will surely come later.. At the moment, they will focus on Shaheer insisting on Mantasha's modelling n all.. Sounds interesting.. :)
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome few new chatters. Great to have you '
Omg. Can't wait to see the previewww
Jawar's dad is my fav dad in the entire soap scene of any drama. I am so glad that he is there for mantasha over her own horrid mom and helpless dad. My hight of a hate to watch mom is the one from mzzbn the one playing saba's mom ( that actress is always playing anti daughter / emotional blackmailing mom) but this one also takes the cake in this show.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
CONGRATS TO AUSTRALIA FOR WINNING THE WORLD CUP...they INDEED played ike champions today...I want the cup for NZ for Vettori n mccullum and also for the fact how AMAZINGLY NZ has performed throughout this tournament...this was their most deserved form to win the cup...but I can't still digest CLARKE retirement...he cud hv still played few more years...don't know why he is retiring so early ...but the real revelation of AUS team this time was SMITH...my goodNess he is one he'll of a talented batsmen with consistent performance...nyways feeling weird that WC is over already...TIME DEFO FLIES n how
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I didn't get how Zawar came to ask Mantasha if she will modeling for some magazine etc.. Wht does he have to with it ?? Wasn't he shown to be a businessman.. Factories n all.. Fashion industry ki toh koi bat nai hui.. πŸ€”

yh i think he is a bussiness man but he said for one of his projects he needed a model and allπŸ˜ƒ
sofiaax thumbnail

Itz Zawar who finds out tht Mantasha was not at fault.. Or she never rejected him.. I m wishing this to be true as on wht i could see tht day frm the precap.. I couldn't see as a whole n i m not finding it on YT or DM πŸ₯±

But i m super excited for the next epi...πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think they will now separate permanently these two couples.. After their marriage.. Though, i just want them to stay away frm each other for sometime so that Hania n Shaheer realize Zawar n Mantasha's value !!! But this track will surely come later.. At the moment, they will focus on Shaheer insisting on Mantasha's modelling n all.. Sounds interesting.. :)

omggg i cant wait too see itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i soo agree super excited for next epi!! <3
yh dunno 😊 i agree they need to be separated for sometimes would be awesomeeeπŸ˜ƒ or even permanant!!πŸ˜ƒ i mean i also saw a promo and shaheer will say to mantasha that you have to do modelling!!! i didnt see all the promo 🀒 but i saw that part πŸ˜ƒ somewhere both shaheer and hania deserve to be ditched and zawar and mantasha deserve each other you get what i mean ?