Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ i SO SO agree with u Sofi... OMG.. i LOVE Zawar Mantasha as much as i do Shaheer n Mantasha... They both r just wooowww in their respective ways ☺️❤️
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ i SO SO agree with u Sofi... OMG.. i LOVE Zawar Mantasha as much as i do Shaheer n Mantasha... They both r just wooowww in their respective ways ☺️❤️

seriously this is the first time i cant choose which couple i like or which one i like more 😲😳i cant wait for wednesday dying to see what happens next 😃 and who Mantasha ends up with😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
❤️

The best part of this show is tht we can't forward any single scene of it.. As they don't concentrate ONLY on the leads.. Every character has a story.. BEST thing for me.. As it makes more fun for u to watch n u don't get bored.. 😃
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
So true Sofi.. But i don't think now they will some hera pheri in jodis.. Coz they now are married..
U knw i didn't find epi 15 precap on YT yesterday.. I was so eager to see.. N today it aired on tv.. N i saw.. OMG finally.. Finally Zawar got to kn the truth... FIOOOUUUF.. I so wanted tht.. Now i want to see how they r gonna proceed

I don't want them to break relations now.. I want story to get interesting between these two couples.. No divorce or anything plz 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ok so i finished watching it.. My view may fiffer from most of here since i have watched it in one go.. All 14 epis yesterday... So i thoroughly enjoyed it as a whole so far... 😳

Story.. As i mentioned.. Started as a bit cliched one..(i enjoyed tht ) But gradually started picking up pace n was for good.. I loved the start.. The way they changed Mantasha n Zawar's fate .. Was totally heart touching.. I still feel for them n i still say 'Kaash un dono ki shadi hojati.. Kaash' they both r SO DAMN made for each other types re.. Itna zabardast match.. Bilkul ek jese.. Zawar needed a wife of tht kind.. Coz he is such a decent n adorable guy.. N now when i see him with a wife like Hania.. I so feel sorry for him :( he 'craves' for spending time with her.. As he accepted the fact tht she is his wife now.. But itz her only who does not see it n recognize his value..

Coming to Mantasha.. Well.. I liked the way they didn't put it as a typical two sisters' show.. They changed it a bit.. The way they linked Shaheer n Mantasha.. Was different... But well.. I felt Mantasha's mom is way too rushed.. I mean sometimes she behaves so rudely.. I knw tht she must be worried for her daughter's marriage n all.. But wht she did was 'selfish' n tht too TWICE... I simply 'hated' her for wht she did.. When Zawar came to ask her abt the reason why Mantasha rejected him.. The way she reacted.. I felt like throwing something on her.. !!! I was about to go inside the screen n tell Zawar AND Mantasha BOTH the truth.. N would made them married !!!! 🤔
#IfeelForThemHigh !!!!!!

Well.. Since the day Shaheer entered, i knew Hania n him had something earlier.. They both have SAME nature.. Oh God..mthey both feel as if they r the center of the world.. No one else is there,, they r the best.. N one should feel lucky to be with these two.. In short, Zawar n Mantasha should be 'thankful' to them tht they 'let them enter' their lives

Shaheer.. Well.. He is a 'bad guy' !! 😛 I actually fell in his trap as Mantasha when he came to 'justify' his point about marrying her !! i felt happy tht tIme.. But the next moment he broke my heart 😆 .. Even if he showed he did it for tht so called Shaista Ahmed Khan 😡🥱 I flelt somewhere inside.. He really meant wht he said to Mantasha.. Tht he wants love in his life.. 😳 But he will actually realize it as time will pass..

Well.. The day of their engagement.. The first time they saw each other as well as the audience I felt something between them.. Like i felt so good seeing their presence onscreen.. The way Shaheer looked at her worried face.. Ufff ❤️ but then slowly slowly.. With every scene of them .. I felt chemistry growing between the two... ☺️

I have lots more to say.. Will say it later :)

I know I jus luv how cliche d yet different the story is

Rabab is really lucky to get mantashas role...coz she is jus adorable...I jus wish rabab was a bit prettier ...nyways all complaints aside the casting is jus perfect

And as u said the supporting cast is also good and we don't hv to forward any scenes...be it jawars family or mantashas family...be it jawars dad mantasha bonding...btw jawars dad is my fav dad on tv since durre shehwar days ...

And ushnah is irritating as haniya but that jus made haniya even more relatable and here her scenes with SAMI are much better than the zero chemistry scenes in BM ...

I m also liking the new guy jawar...I hvnt seen hI'm anywhere before but he is doing an amazing job here ...and he has chemistry with mantasha too

BUT THE SHOW STEALER IS DEFINITELY SAMI KHAN AS SHAHEER SIKANDAR...I m so used to see him as the bechara crying for his luv ...seeing her playing with every gal is such a treat and the way SAMI is carrying on the cool look with the back brushed hair band and stylish beard ...ufff and I luv it how he is not shown as pure evil...he is a very complicated grey shahded character who doesn't let the other know what he is feeling...shaheer sikandar is a mystery and SAMI jus nails it...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know he looked so damn hot in the wedding outfit I luv it how he looks at mantasha ...with those lusting eyes...lol...I wish there was a kiss on the hand scene ...but I don't think he turned psycho in the wedding night...he was jus not pretending to b anyone else and he was jus himself ...I LUVED the convos of the wedding night...specially th part when he said abt the khauff coming to her eyes n he feels like scaring her more n more n the next moments laughs it out and tells her to relax ...god that scene was amazingly done by SAMI...shaheer sikandar is not a ppsycho but a complex character and I really want to see what happens in today's Epi...thank god it airs 2 days a wk

OMG OMG YESSS... I LOVED THT PART as well... I literally got goosebumps while watching tht ☺️ itz here when i started feeling something called CHEMISTRY in these two
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So true Sofi.. But i don't think now they will some hera pheri in jodis.. Coz they now are married..

U knw i didn't find epi 15 precap on YT yesterday.. I was so eager to see.. N today it aired on tv.. N i saw.. OMG finally.. Finally Zawar got to kn the truth... FIOOOUUUF.. I so wanted tht.. Now i want to see how they r gonna proceed

I don't want them to break relations now.. I want story to get interesting between these two couples.. No divorce or anything plz 😃

OMGGG! NO!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲 ZAWAR FINDS OUT!!!!😲😲😲 omg same here since yesterday ive been searching for epi 15 precap like CRAZYYY!! Thank you for telling me about the precap🤗LOL i dont know what i want😆 divorce or not😆 im stuck betwen three🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yeah Abby.. Shaheer Sikandar.. The MOST different character ever played by Sami so far.. N i m glad he picked this role.. N doing amazing job here too.. I feel he is so mysterious.. There is definitely some secrets hidden inside him.. Thtz the thought tht does not make me hate Shaheer even after his 'bad' harkatein 😛 n i m really looking forward to how they will proceed..

U knw .. Every time he sees Mantasha crying.. He starts getting furious n tells her to stop ( HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT ..UFFF ☺️ I want her to cry more often 😆😉 ) well there.. I feel something happened in the past.. Remember the scene when he comes back home drunk n she starts crying seeing him like tht.. He says stop crying.. N then 'jab bhi kisi ladki ko rote hue dekhta hun toh mjhe ... Yaad ati hai..' Something like tht.. It was not clear wht he said but i have a feeling something is there.. Related to his parents i guess or idk..

But i LOVE it.. Bas.. I want to discuss every single scene of this show 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

OMGGG! NO!!!!!😲 ZAWAR FINDS OUT!!!!😲😲😲 omg same here since yesterday ive been searching for epi 15 precap like CRAZYYY!! Thank you for telling me about the precap🤗LOL i dont know what i want😆 divorce or not😆 im stuck betwen three🤣

I know yaar this is so weird ...last time I was torn between two heroes was in mehram...inspite of being a hamza iqra fan I was rooting for areeb iqra too as agha ali was jus irresistible as areeb ...but still I was more into hamza iqra but here it's 50 50...I mean EXACTLY 50 50...as much as I enjoy seeing shaheer mantasha I long for a peaceful picture of jawar mantasha too and deep down inside I want haniya and shaheer to lose jawar mantasha and realise their value
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Sorry for going out of topic but hv had to ask u...hv u guys watched Jackson heights...it ended last week with a bang and u guys jus hv to watch it