Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yousuf.. There r Imran n Maya na ?? Hw many epis till now ?!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yousuf.. There r Imran n Maya na ?? Hw many epis till now ?!

Yousuf is very cute n funny...yeah it has Imran n Maya but the screenplay of khalil sir and mehreens Midas touch made the show worth a watch...the supporting cast is also superb ...3 epis till now...it's surprisingly not as typical as everyone thought it to. B
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Finished watching episode 3...
Review frm epi 1-3

Concept is nice. At the beginning, it was something ordinary but then thr way it proceeded was really good .. I m loving everyone's acting in their respective roles.. Rabab n Ushna.. Roles ek dum opposite.. N BOTH r doing justice.. Third girl Abeeha is doing a gr8 well.. Actually.. I m loving the supporting cast.. Till now.. I haven't found any scene boring.. N thtz the best part in a show for me 😳

Well.. I was a bit heartbroken on wht happened to Mantasha n Zawar i mean.. It was NOT AT ALL fair... His mom is impossible.. Like seriously ?! πŸ₯±

I really love Mantasha n Zawar.. Noth luk really decent together.. N their small scenes (even post marriage) r worth to watch ...!!

Hania.. Well.. What else can we expect.. She has no restrictions now.. Asmano mein udd rahi hai wo .. But we knw k do din ki hai yeh chandni πŸ˜† Ushna is doing gr8 btw :)

Now Sami... Ufff he has entered the show now.. Hayeee... Tht glimpse of him ... was like thandi hawa ka jhonka .. ☒️☺️❀️

Just thinking.. Is he some random person or a college friend of Hania..?!! Coz the way he was looking at her was as if he knws her ..

All in all.. A good show.. One gets hooked to it.. Well i do :P.. N heading towards next epis now πŸ˜ƒ

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
does anyone feel that now this show has turned in to filler show???
today nothing much happned except that now Mantash's pic makes on to front page of magazine cover. I feel that is not bad and nothing worth crying about as much they made a stinck over. It s regular magazine fully clothed picture. Yes indeed Shaheer should not have done this with out Mantash's concent and that is not right at all.
Haniya is still carrying on and trying to break off her sister's marrige by inciting mom, shaeer and mantasha on diffrrnt points .😑
Jawar needs to lay off of Mantasha and move on with his life and take control of his own wife.
Mantash needs to take charge of her married life and hubby. Try to change a little and try to make shaeer listen a little. There were times i saw love in Shaherr's eyes but Mantasha was in her same old sobbing mood. terrible move on wife's part. This way she will never get her hubby or his attention. guess what Mantash needs to grab shaheer by his ears and put some sense in to his head.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

does anyone feel that now this show has turned in to filler show???
today nothing much happned except that now Mantash's pic makes on to front page of magazine cover. I feel that is not bad and nothing worth crying about as much they made a stinck over. It s regular magazine fully clothed picture. Yes indeed Shaheer should not have done this with out Mantash's concent and that is not right at all.
Haniya is still carrying on and trying to break off her sister's marrige by inciting mom, shaeer and mantasha on diffrrnt points .😑
Jawar needs to lay off of Mantasha and move on with his life and take control of his own wife.
Mantash needs to take charge of her married life and hubby. Try to change a little and try to make shaeer listen a little. There were times i saw love in Shaherr's eyes but Mantasha was in her same old sobbing mood. terrible move on wife's part. This way she will never get her hubby or his attention. guess what Mantash needs to grab shaheer by his ears and put some sense in to his head.

Wed Epi was filler but today's Epi was good...I LUVED the birthday party ...wow Rabab looked like a princess ...I m liking how haniyas character is written as well...she taunts shaheer but not the plotting type typical vamp sis shown in other shows

plus I luv jawars dad and mantashas morning walk convos ...I luv jawars dad's character...wish he does more roles

Shaheer and his childhood friend alinas convo abt him liking her was also good...LUVED it how shaheer was on a high knowing she loves him n she sent him down the next moment saying she pitied his wife...that was a powerpact scene...such a slap on shaheers face

Saheer never ever loved mantasha...the way he looks at her ...he looks like that at everyone...he wants her to look good so that his image is intact

but I do agree he is fond of her...coz he doesn't unnecessarily misbehaves with her like other typical husbands in other shows

Shaheers character is very relatable and SAMI jus nails it...u can't like him but can't hate him either

Coming to mantasha not every gal can tk control of their hubby by pulling his ears...they r delicate...it tks a haniya or that childhood friend alina to control guys like shaheer...but mantasha can't do that and gals like her also exist in the world

Coming to the pic...for a gal who doesn't put on nail polish so that the namaaz doesn't get ruined ...for her seeing herself in magazine cover is a big thing...it's not about whether she is fully clothed or not ...it's abt the exposure of being on a magazine cover that also when ur hubby has promised u no such thing will happen...mantasha wasn't sad only coz of the photo but also for the fact that shaheer jus bluntly lied to her ...that's why she was so hurt n crying

All n all I found today's Epi really happening...made up for yterdays filler Epi

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Filler week.. Hania needs to tone it down.. she's annoying and Mantasha Ohhh God.. she keeps crying all the time she irritates the heck out of me.. So probably she will take Zawar's offer and that is when Shaheer will fall for her because he doesn't know that now but he doesn't want Mantasha to be like the other girls he dates..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Finished all epis... FABULOUS πŸ‘πŸΌ

Detailed review later :)

Sami n Rabab have a great chemistry... ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Finished all epis... FABULOUS πŸ‘πŸΌ

Detailed review later :)

Sami n Rabab have a great chemistry... ☺️

OMGGG YAYYY...CANT WAIT FOR THE REVIEW...and yeah even though I don't like Rabab but she looks good with SAMI for some reason
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ok so i finished watching it.. My view may fiffer from most of here since i have watched it in one go.. All 14 epis yesterday... So i thoroughly enjoyed it as a whole so far... 😳

Story.. As i mentioned.. Started as a bit cliched one..(i enjoyed tht ) But gradually started picking up pace n was for good.. I loved the start.. The way they changed Mantasha n Zawar's fate .. Was totally heart touching.. I still feel for them n i still say 'Kaash un dono ki shadi hojati.. Kaash' they both r SO DAMN made for each other types re.. Itna zabardast match.. Bilkul ek jese.. Zawar needed a wife of tht kind.. Coz he is such a decent n adorable guy.. N now when i see him with a wife like Hania.. I so feel sorry for him :( he 'craves' for spending time with her.. As he accepted the fact tht she is his wife now.. But itz her only who does not see it n recognize his value..

Coming to Mantasha.. Well.. I liked the way they didn't put it as a typical two sisters' show.. They changed it a bit.. The way they linked Shaheer n Mantasha.. Was different... But well.. I felt Mantasha's mom is way too rushed.. I mean sometimes she behaves so rudely.. I knw tht she must be worried for her daughter's marriage n all.. But wht she did was 'selfish' n tht too TWICE... I simply 'hated' her for wht she did.. When Zawar came to ask her abt the reason why Mantasha rejected him.. The way she reacted.. I felt like throwing something on her.. !!! I was about to go inside the screen n tell Zawar AND Mantasha BOTH the truth.. N would made them married !!!! πŸ€”
#IfeelForThemHigh !!!!!!

Well.. Since the day Shaheer entered, i knew Hania n him had something earlier.. They both have SAME nature.. Oh God..mthey both feel as if they r the center of the world.. No one else is there,, they r the best.. N one should feel lucky to be with these two.. In short, Zawar n Mantasha should be 'thankful' to them tht they 'let them enter' their lives

Shaheer.. Well.. He is a 'bad guy' !! πŸ˜› I actually fell in his trap as Mantasha when he came to 'justify' his point about marrying her !! i felt happy tht tIme.. But the next moment he broke my heart πŸ˜† .. Even if he showed he did it for tht so called Shaista Ahmed Khan 😑πŸ₯± I flelt somewhere inside.. He really meant wht he said to Mantasha.. Tht he wants love in his life.. 😳 But he will actually realize it as time will pass..

Well.. The day of their engagement.. The first time they saw each other as well as the audience I felt something between them.. Like i felt so good seeing their presence onscreen.. The way Shaheer looked at her worried face.. Ufff ❀️ but then slowly slowly.. With every scene of them .. I felt chemistry growing between the two... ☺️

I have lots more to say.. Will say it later :)
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just finished watching all the 14th epi yesterday night! And i have to say im LOVING the show.! ❀️ i just LOVE both Shaheer&Mantasha and Zawar&Mantasha together i cant decide who i like more... i just LOVE them both equally i feel so sad for Zawar he is madly in love with Mantasha =(
Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago