Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Oh u hv ZINDAGI channel...YAYYY...then we can also discuss ZINDAGI shows Herr...I m also watching khwaishein aka tootay hue par in ZINDAGI and SAMI looks so handsome in that show...that time he was all young n beautiful...but he is not playing negative in either of the shows ...Both shaheer sikandar and zayeem are grey shaded roles and he is doing an amazing job in both of them. ...till now I hv only seen him in bechara type roles but I didn't know he can pull off grey roles so convincingly and specially in piya Mann bhaye his get up for the role is so different and he is rocking in itm...I m so happy the show is getting good trps too

And me too like jawar...he is a newcomer but his acting is nice and he looks good too...I don't like either of the gals...wish Sumbul played mantasha coz I so want to see Sumbul SAMI together

Coming to ushnah all I can say is she is really lucky...she always gets good scripts good heroes good hype for her shows which tks her even higher

Yess ofcourse coz of ZINDAGI i intrudused wid pak dramas n celebs.. All thanx to zindagi.. Sami's new show also coming on zindagi called ladki hona gunah nahi.. I watched promos..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Yess ofcourse coz of ZINDAGI i intrudused wid pak dramas n celebs.. All thanx to zindagi.. Sami's new show also coming on zindagi called ladki hona gunah nahi.. I watched promos..

Yeah this show has SAMI n mawrah...I guess this us mawras first show to b aired in ZINDAGI and u 'll love Her

I m looking forward to watch this show on ZINDAGI as the online print isn't good
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lets discuss what happened to day...
Jawar's dad and matasha met at the park .. they will become good friends and will be manatash's confidant. I want her to be able to talk to someone and be able to feel good.
Shaheer leaves get together arranged for him at his inlaws to get drunk somewhere. He makes pathetic excuse of meeting and comes home drunk out of mind to pass out at home. I am not sure where Mantash's pain and suffering is headed...
girls bua whose kids are in America is suffering from loneliness and being shunned by her kids. she deserves all comes her way.
finally Mantash's dad figure that she got married for dad's sake...
Mantash is taking over her house responsibility and cleaning up
greedy lil sister is at the mall with long list of shopping with hubby then goes to Mantash's house telling on shaheer is with some girl at the mall.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the beginning.. Liking it 😳

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Watched the beginning.. Liking it 😳

Omggg

YAYYY

Mera campaign ka kuch toh faida hua lol

Till which Epi hv u watched...has SAMI entered yet

Don't read the thread otherwise u 'll get the spoilers...first catch up till Epi 13 then comment
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^^ hahah Abby... Yeah i started watching it coz i found promos on tv quite interesting 😳 n no Sami has not entered yet..

N u still don't knw how I am..?! LOL i don't read anything AT ALL before catching up the show.. I have done the same so far.. Be ot Bashar Momin Goya or anything.. U knw na.. I love surprises.. Dnt worry for tht :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

^^ hahah Abby... Yeah i started watching it coz i found promos on tv quite interesting 😳 n no Sami has not entered yet..

N u still don't knw how I am..?! LOL i don't read anything AT ALL before catching up the show.. I have done the same so far.. Be ot Bashar Momin Goya or anything.. U knw na.. I love surprises.. Dnt worry for tht :P

Yaar plz watch ALVIDA yousuf diyar e dil with us ...I miss ur comments...I know it's hard for u to catch up on so many shows but plz yaar jus these 3 epis u can watch in a week

and let me know when ur vacation starts I 'll give u few more recommendations
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Alvida .. Ufff.. I have missed 3 epis i guess.. Dayaar e Dil.. Yesterday's epi.. N Yousuf.. Well i have to start it..

Fiouuuf.. Bht lamba kaam hai.. 😳 I think i will watch DD first .. Coz i m so despo to watch it..

I have vacations in june only 😔 *sigh*
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Alvida .. Ufff.. I have missed 3 epis i guess.. Dayaar e Dil.. Yesterday's epi.. N Yousuf.. Well i have to start it..

Fiouuuf.. Bht lamba kaam hai.. 😳 I think i will watch DD first .. Coz i m so despo to watch it..

I have vacations in june only 😔 *sigh*

Yeah plz start with DD...it's like a painting...only two epis hv aired ...so u can easily catch up ...n plz comment after u r done

Then catch up on ALVIDA...it's going on rocket speed...so u defo need to catch up

yousuf u can start after a month

But plz catch up on DD n ALVIDA asap

Can't wait for ur comments
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have watched first epi of DD.. Have commented there too.. I follow tht thread :)
Yet to watch the second epi..

Alvida.. Well i heard a long back tht Zahid entered.. :P yeah i 'll watch n post comments too :D