Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

i watched a recent epi randomly on tv

did it end??

yeah it ended long back,
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I started watching this show after watching an amazing video by maha. Coincidently it was on valentines day.
I cannot believe that I missed it while it was airing.
I have only seen Sami in BM and one epi of his drama with aiza so it was surprising to see him in a different avatar. Heis portrayal of shaheer was mind blowing. The hairstyle and the beard and everything abt shaheer. The entry was good. U have gained a new fan Sami.
The two dramas I have seen of ushna was her doing bechari type of role. Haniya suited her more than rudaba and meher bano.
I have seen the girl playing mantasha in a promo of a show with saba abd ahsan. From what I can gather is that she was playing grey shaded character. So ushna and her have done role reversal in this.
Sami had chemistry with both the ladies.
I felt bad for zawar abd wished multiple times he had married mantasha instead of haniya.
Zawar' dad was also nice and his bond with mantasha was heartwarming.
I thought he would be the one to tell zawar the truth abt the marriage but he found out another way.
I didn't understand zawar's moms plan.
Was she planing to throw out haniya and get mantasha and zawar married so he would forgive her.
I don't think the girls parents would have agreed to this.
At the end everyone got what they deserved.
I never thought they would kill off zawar's dad. But he had to die for zawar's mom to realise her faults. Like they say u don't know what u have until u loose it.
Haniya after turning positive was playing Cupid for SM.
I think her ego got crushed when she came to know zawar preferred mantasha instead of her.
I like the girl playing abeeha as well. I am seeing her for the first time.
All in all it was a good drama
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I started watching this show after watching an amazing video by maha. Coincidently it was on valentines day.
I cannot believe that I missed it while it was airing.
I have only seen Sami in BM and one epi of his drama with aiza so it was surprising to see him in a different avatar. Heis portrayal of shaheer was mind blowing. The hairstyle and the beard and everything abt shaheer. The entry was good. U have gained a new fan Sami.
The two dramas I have seen of ushna was her doing bechari type of role. Haniya suited her more than rudaba and meher bano.
I have seen the girl playing mantasha in a promo of a show with saba abd ahsan. From what I can gather is that she was playing grey shaded character. So ushna and her have done role reversal in this.
Sami had chemistry with both the ladies.
I felt bad for zawar abd wished multiple times he had married mantasha instead of haniya.
Zawar' dad was also nice and his bond with mantasha was heartwarming.
I thought he would be the one to tell zawar the truth abt the marriage but he found out another way.
I didn't understand zawar's moms plan.
Was she planing to throw out haniya and get mantasha and zawar married so he would forgive her.
I don't think the girls parents would have agreed to this.
At the end everyone got what they deserved.
I never thought they would kill off zawar's dad. But he had to die for zawar's mom to realise her faults. Like they say u don't know what u have until u loose it.
Haniya after turning positive was playing Cupid for SM.
I think her ego got crushed when she came to know zawar preferred mantasha instead of her.
I like the girl playing abeeha as well. I am seeing her for the first time.
All in all it was a good drama

Wow beautiful review

U covered each n every point

Sami Khan got many new fans after this drama and we old fans of him cudnt also believe he cud pull off shaheers character like this

And u r right he looks good with both the gals here
And this show made sami rabab a superhit couple

They have 2 more shows after this together
Anaya tumhari hui and ishqa way
Both shows were good till epi 10 but then became crap
But u shud watch them for sami rabab as they hv some awesome scenes in the first 10 episodes of both shows

Coming to ushnah u r right...she acts better in grey roles ...much better than rudaba

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wow beautiful review

U covered each n every point

Sami Khan got many new fans after this drama and we old fans of him cudnt also believe he cud pull off shaheers character like this

And u r right he looks good with both the gals here
And this show made sami rabab a superhit couple

They have 2 more shows after this together
Anaya tumhari hui and ishqa way
Both shows were good till epi 10 but then became crap
But u shud watch them for sami rabab as they hv some awesome scenes in the first 10 episodes of both shows

Coming to ushnah u r right...she acts better in grey roles ...much better than rudaba

Thank u
thabks for the recommendation. I will definitely add to my to watch list.after watching PMB I have become a fan of this Jodi. I couldn't find any vms of them Except the ones maha MADe.BR]Right now I am watching do qadam door thay and kuch pyaar ka pagal pagan and mann mayal.
Btw I am dilsha.i started watching pakistani dramas after humsafar.
Edited by Dilsha - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m also watching kuch pyaar ka pagaalpan and do qadam door again with mom in zindagi on my tv
Before I watched them online but now zindagi is showing them in amazing print
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had heard so many good thingz about this show, so i decided to give it a chance nd OMG i was totally hooked, there was some charm in every character nd the way story was presented , it was awesome otherwise i usualy dont like geo playz, but this was an exception...
The way the chararcterz were well etched was amazing, i just loved loved loved shaheer mantasha...they had this amazing chemistry which was impossible to ignore, it was so obvious...shaheer was a different carefree person living life with his own termz but the way he cared for mantasha was ah-mazing, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i still remember some of the scenez like when mantasha had her arm injured nd in the middle of night she woke him up saying that her arm iz hurting, had it been some other typical hero he wud hav started bashing mantasha for disturbing his sleep, but it was Shaheer Sikandar, he was so unexpected, he woke up without getting irritated a bit, went to bring medicinez nd all...

Nd then while having breakfast mantasha was unable to eat, he helped her making pieces of egg, that was awesome...๐Ÿ˜ƒ There was some little nuances that made the scenez stand out for me...that subtle caring attitude was something i realy liked...Shaheer had some charisma, he was bad at tymz but i cudnt hate him...nd one other scene that was amazingly acted was wen Shaheer told mantasha to get out of his home...he was ah-mazing๐Ÿ˜ณ he was kicking her out but crying at the same tym, his wordz nd actionz were contradictory...it was amazingly potrayed by Sami khan... I wud say it was one of the best characterz that Sami Khan has played...overall an amazing show...