Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tasneem Track - Benazir Track - Harem Election Track - Sujamal Track - Mathura Track - Amer Track - False Pregnancy Track - Todarmal SH Case Track - " Shenaaz through all of this" track - Atifa Track - Baby Sharing Track (Not death) - Salim-Qadir Track

Which one do you all think, is digging it more and more for the worst NR?

I am getting confused - Each one looks very formidable when pitted against the other.

But the ultimate cake goes to ATIFA followed by Todarmal SH case track.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Tasneem Track - Benazir Track - Harem Election Track - Sujamal Track - Mathura Track - Amer Track - False Pregnancy Track - Todarmal SH Case Track - " Shenaaz through all of this" track - Atifa Track - Baby Sharing Track (Not death) - Salim-Qadir Track

Which one do you all think, is digging it more and more for the worst NR?

I am getting confused - Each one looks very formidable when pitted against the other.

But the ultimate cake goes to ATIFA followed by Todarmal SH case track.

i think if we see from abba huzoor's point of view atifa track was better. at least he got to do sumthing. for me worst was TM-shehnaaz case & obviously jalal captive during mirchi war track. i dont have issues with woman fighting but jalal captive was not reqd. & as per salim-qadir track goes i dont have any feelings bcoz now this show is only about SA where JA will be supporting characters. so i dont really care about this track.
jayaks02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpeez

Shri, I loooved Jallu in that scene, in the earlier scenes you could see that he was dying to see her again, but, when she came, jabnaab, pure attitude me. Loved him, and he looked so good, like choco-lava cake ☺️

Harrey - Raksha - I love those 2 episodes - Anticipation of her arrival and the welcome - The way he takes her till her Hojra and that special look he gave when she said hum hamesha saath hai panditji and then the way he did Pooja and let her take rest instead of "you know who" who is forever eager to start "you know what" πŸ˜†. What can we even say on this portrayal ? Going into teh skin of character to the T or he created a forlorn lover who has been given a fresh lease of life so fabulously. Look at what the PH and CVs are doing to this explosive talent ? 😑😑😭

And She(JM) could have done one falling at his feet, at least in the Hojra if not at the Agra Gate. But activist cum guardian of women's rights did not yield even that day.

Choco-lava for you. For me, it is Mothi chor laddu glorified by the gorgeous Sridevi in EV movie. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Everyone in this thread has agreed and said on their own that " THAT smile in Precap is the only saving grace for the episode today" . BTW, Murad was also good in the split seconds he was shown. Cutie-Pie - Another natural. So we are all Behnas - So much similarity in thought and taste and finding what's good in HAH !!!

Good Night all !!! See you tomorrow.
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Harrey - Raksha - I love those 2 episodes - Anticipation of her arrival and the welcome - The way he takes her till her Hojra and that special look he gave when she said hum hamesha saath hai panditji and then the way he did Pooja and let her take rest instead of "you know who" who is forever eager to start "you know what" πŸ˜†. What can we even say on this portrayal ? Going into teh skin of character to the T or he created a forlorn lover who has been given a fresh lease of life so fabulously. Look at what the PH and CVs are doing to this explosive talent ? 😑😑😭

And She(JM) could have done one falling at his feet, at least in the Hojra if not at the Agra Gate. But activist cum guardian of women's rights did not yield even that day.

Choco-lava for you. For me, it is Mothi chor laddu glorified by the gorgeous Sridevi in EV movie. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Choco-lava was because of the colour of dress, brownish-maroon I keep naming him names of desserts depending on his dress colour πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me atifa track was best ... Bass
Bec i m still enjoying the akdha scenes before and after khayber release πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
How is my DP folks ? he he he .
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
btw lets discuss about the best scenes of abba huzoor from the start. this will make us feel better.πŸ˜‰
rpeez thumbnail

How is my DP folks ? he he he .

*Takes balayein* Super!
rpeez thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

btw lets discuss about the best scenes of abba huzoor from the start. this will make us feel better.πŸ˜‰

The way he caught the chappal chor πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†