Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Sara...I agree...total mess toh hai hi...m just watching for RT now...n my lovely friends here ...soon it'll be bye bye to JA forum once RT quits re...😭

Tau mae kis karan parri hui hu idhar ..

Rajat 😑. Tenu chada gi nhi mae oye 😳
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Why do you guys get a feeling that Jodha Madam will do some stunts or Dandiya tomorrow and will be ultimately responsible for saving Salim ? I am not getting that feeling. And is this Sharif's last attempt on Salim's life ? Is he going to be caught at least now ? 😭😭😭

You know I wonder, if it's Sharifuddin, will he get sidelined when he sees his sapnon ki rani? πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rpeez

CV ki kya personal dushmani rahi hogi Akbar ki aisa badla le raha hai πŸ˜†

look jab bhi jalal ko degrade karna hota tab jodha begum ki bravery jaagti hain warna to khyber ya salim ko usse bachana padta hain.πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Why do you guys get a feeling that Jodha Madam will do some stunts or Dandiya tomorrow and will be ultimately responsible for saving Salim ? I am not getting that feeling. And is this Sharif's last attempt on Salim's life ? Is he going to be caught at least now ? 😭😭😭

bcoz jalal ko bash karwana hain.πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too much Green on Jalal today in DEK - Green Cap or whatever that is called with hanging emeralds and green Jama ; I liked the headgear he wore when he stood outside Agra Gate to welcome Jodha Madam when she came back from Amer after Sujamal fiasco. Anyone of you remember the look he gave and the way he put out his hand and said " aayiye hamaara saath ". πŸ‘πŸ‘ ⭐️⭐️

AWWW., RT - Please come and do something like that as BETA HUZOOR.
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Too much Green on Jalal today in DEK - Green Cap or whatever that is called with hanging emeralds and green Jama ; I liked the headgear he wore when he stood outside Agra Gate to welcome Jodha Madam when she came back from Amer after Sujamal fiasco. Anyone of you remember the look he gave and the way he put out his hand and said " aayiye hamaara saath ". πŸ‘πŸ‘ ⭐️⭐️

AWWW., RT - Please come and do something like that as BETA HUZOOR.

Shri, I loooved Jallu in that scene, in the earlier scenes you could see that he was dying to see her again, but, when she came, jabnaab, pure attitude me. Loved him, and he looked so good, like choco-lava cake ☺️
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Why why ? Aaj tau DEk ka come back tha ... How much jalal was in epi

not much. & as usual due to others he also has to do dandiya dance.
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So to summarize - only precap worth watching, and worst news - Hamaam ka anuchith upyog - ghor anarth !!!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

how true. cant discuss about it much but thts the fact.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

So to summarize - only precap worth watching, and worst news - Hamaam ka anuchith upyog - ghor anarth !!!

to be precise only the smile in the precap is worth watching.πŸ˜‰