Originally posted by: munnirony

are tum sabko anar ki padi hain HAH ki phikar kisiko nehi hain.πŸ˜†

HAH needs a relaxing bath...after so much dandiya...😳
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Update for Adi Behna: πŸ€—

SA dough wala scene....Salim trying to knead dough n Cactuskali adds too much water...n exchange of words...won't type coz that babe is intolerable...

Then Agra IB has news that Salim is to be attacked...So Abba Huzoor decides to protect his laadla himself...with Toddy, n Maan Singh in tow...

Then Jodha IB has news Salim is to be attacked...via Dreams Pvt. Unlimited ...so she takes permission from an apparently powerful Mariam Makhani...to go n meet her laadla. ...

Then Jalal about to attack Jo...but obviously stops at right moment...n both exchange their respective IB reports. ...

Then the scene of the day:

Rahim: Shehenshah, hamla ho gaya...
Jalal: Achcha, toh jaao hamla karo...🀣

N Jalal orders soldiers to do hifaazat of MUZ while he also goes to do hamla...

Poor soul...he doesn't realise that maybe tomorrow could be Mirchi War 2...where everyone's hifaazat may be done by MUZ...πŸ˜†

Thanks Behna...humne bhi miss kar diya.
Worth watching at 11?
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Today, Murad called Jodha Choti AJ and Daniyal as Badi AJ. What does this signify gals ? Any idea we can zero in on D1 and D2 with this hint ? Yeh Jalal bhi hai na - Kitna Chatur hai - Not letting out the secret for 7 years now.

I think he's keeping the ladies safe from you-know-who πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update for Adi Behna: πŸ€—

SA dough wala scene....Salim trying to knead dough n Cactuskali adds too much water...n exchange of words...won't type coz that babe is intolerable...

Then Agra IB has news that Salim is to be attacked...So Abba Huzoor decides to protect his laadla himself...with Toddy, n Maan Singh in tow...

Then Jodha IB has news Salim is to be attacked...via Dreams Pvt. Unlimited ...so she takes permission from an apparently powerful Mariam Makhani...to go n meet her laadla. ...

Then Jalal about to attack Jo...but obviously stops at right moment...n both exchange their respective IB reports. ...

Then the scene of the day:

Rahim: Shehenshah, hamla ho gaya...
Jalal: Achcha, toh jaao hamla karo...🀣

N Jalal orders soldiers to do hifaazat of MUZ while he also goes to do hamla...

Poor soul...he doesn't realise that maybe tomorrow could be Mirchi War 2...where everyone's hifaazat may be done by MUZ...πŸ˜†

I wish I too have this hunar of knowing the future or sensing the danger via dreams😊 and as you've predicted Jodha may be the one saving SalimπŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

btw i cant understand. its certainly not age wise, but rank wise. bcoz ruksar came even before jodha & salima if im not wrong.

Murad is calling her CA. ...like Rahim...coz Murad is now Salima's son...so that is right. ..

Daniyal...don't know...πŸ˜‰

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Thanks Behna...humne bhi miss kar diya.
Worth watching at 11?

Bohot bekar epi tha...Cactus is so 🀒

U can skip it...quite easily...
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hamam converted into resuscitation bed for Khadir ! ? 😲 😲 😲

No more Hamam Jallu ? 😭 😭 😭
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Murad is calling her CA. ...like Rahim...coz Murad is now Salima's son...so that is right. ..

Daniyal...don't know...πŸ˜‰

but murad has many more "D" ammijaans.πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilarani

I wish I too have this hunar of knowing the future or sensing the danger via dreams😊 and as you've predicted Jodha may be the one saving SalimπŸ˜†

All are not so hunarmand ...GPS cum Lady Freud cum CEO of Dreams Pvt Unlimited cum WHO adviser cum everything else possible. ...

Forget it Nila...Jo is one of a kind...please open your eyes...πŸ˜†
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nilarani

then she should be always dreaming. maybe she can find out about the dangers coming towards the kingdom.πŸ˜†