Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: adiana12

Yep and once kadir is up Salim will go for his training and then... Tada... VO ... And we see a nubile young female running after a dove and a almost handsome (since no one can come close to HAH so almost;)) young man on a white charger and VO again of the 'EPIC' love ishtory of SA !!!

na big leap has sum time.😉
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Update for Adi Behna: 🤗

SA dough wala scene....Salim trying to knead dough n Cactuskali adds too much water...n exchange of words...won't type coz that babe is intolerable...

Then Agra IB has news that Salim is to be attacked...So Abba Huzoor decides to protect his laadla himself...with Toddy, n Maan Singh in tow...

Then Jodha IB has news Salim is to be attacked...via Dreams Pvt. Unlimited ...so she takes permission from an apparently powerful Mariam Makhani...to go n meet her laadla. ...

Then Jalal about to attack Jo...but obviously stops at right moment...n both exchange their respective IB reports. ...

Then the scene of the day:

Rahim: Shehenshah, hamla ho gaya...
Jalal: Achcha, toh jaao hamla karo...🤣

N Jalal orders soldiers to do hifaazat of MUZ while he also goes to do hamla...

Poor soul...he doesn't realise that maybe tomorrow could be Mirchi War 2...where everyone's hifaazat may be done by MUZ...😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

SA dough wala scene....Salim trying to knead dough n Cactuskali adds too much water...n exchange of words...won't type coz that babe is intolerable...

Then Agra IB has news that Salim is to be attacked...So Abba Huzoor decides to protect his laadla himself...with Toddy, n Maan Singh in tow...

Then Jodha IB has news Salim is to be attacked...via Dreams Pvt. Unlimited ...so she takes permission from an apparently powerful Mariam Makhani...to go n meet her laadla. ...

Then Jalal about to attack Jo...but obviously stops at right moment...n both exchange their respective IB reports. ...

Poor soul...he doesn't realise that maybe tomorrow could be Mirchi War 2...where everyone's hifaazat may be done by MUZ...😆

plz my jalal knows it very well. he is not a backward person.😉
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx behna - I sincerely apologise for your having to jhelo today's crap without moi *wink* and now I am getting surer and surer that big leap will give us AN type waala as AH and some fresh face as BH *ROFL*
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read WU - What a timepass episode ?!!!!!!!😡😡
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

plz my jalal knows it very well. he is not a backward person.😉

What is backward person????...n what is forward person????😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

What is backward person????...n what is forward person????😆

nothing. ab tu bhi mere jalal k piche pad gayi.😆
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Thanx behna - I sincerely apologise for your having to jhelo today's crap without moi *wink* and now I am getting surer and surer that big leap will give us AN type waala as AH and some fresh face as BH *ROFL*

😆...n I forgot...epi began with Jo's visit to aswasth baalak...n taaveez tying n all...🥱
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
btw obviously mrichi war will look better bcoz noone is rajat's level. today i felt he deliberately didnt involved himself much in again, warna bechare ko bhi dandiya dance karna padta hain.😆
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This Anar is worse than ghosts in Zee Horror Show. How does she reach the exact place where Salim is?
Is she trying to seduce him via the beghumsa method, "Play hard-to-get, treat the guy like shit, and all will be well."😡
Edited by rpeez - 9 years ago