Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If RT is playing Salim, it is Okay along with raging aged akbar. Betaa Huzoor and Abba Huzoor 👏 - Hammaam is waiting for Beta Huzoor.
But Still he would gloriously played Ashoka - Would have been a casting coup.

Did you see Ashoka's MOM ? If she herself looks so good, how will Ashoka's wives be ?? 😊😊
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Relax thts a old pic. He was supposed to play asoka in star plus one. But since colors had annouced their asoka before so star plus had dropped the project. The asoka of colors is not yet decided.

They are showing a new promo but the guys face is not clear may be they are right
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jayaks02

If RT is playing Salim, it is Okay along with raging aged akbar. Betaa Huzoor and Abba Huzoor 👏 - Hammaam is waiting for Beta Huzoor.

But Still he would gloriously played Ashoka - Would have been a casting coup.

Did you see Ashoka's MOM ? If she herself looks so good, how will Ashoka's wives be ?? 😊😊

honestly i liked the first promo but the second one does not look as great!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: chembi

They are showing a new promo but the guys face is not clear may be they are right

they just showed a young boy not adult!
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friends...please DO NOT discuss Asoka n other shows on JA forum...else mods will be forced to close this thread...

This is my last n final appeal to all...please stick to JA, Abba Huzoor & RT...
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

they just showed a young boy not adult!

Yes mandy in that the boy is young one!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chembi

Nope. Thts teen age asoka nd not the elder one. Contiloe always brings teen age ones 1st. For eg paras for shivaji, ulka Gupta for Jhansi ki rani nd faisal for MP.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
lets forget it! i just want to see RT..at least now he is here and lets enjoy his act in the show..who knows what will happen later..we cannot hold our life for something that has not happened and then get disappointed! and khushi you are right lets just stick to our dear abba huzoor!
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

lets forget it! i just want to see RT..at least now he is here and lets enjoy his act in the show..who knows what will happen later..we cannot hold our life for something that has not happened and then get disappointed! and khushi you are right lets just stick to our dear abba huzoor!

Even if they introduce 15-16 salim now, i think they wil introduce one more leap,..then there is a chance for Rajat to play young salim and old Akbar..
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chill guys and wait for the real news to come!!! Lol!!!