Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jayaks02

you are all calling Zee, JA regressive ?!!! Remember the Nari Shakthi Special MAHA episode friends ? Mughal Queen who is an original rajputna accusing an elderly FInance Minsiter of harrasment against an ordinary bandhi - It does not get more forward thinking than this - Look at the way she stood up for Mahila rights 😊😊. That too on the basis is irrefutable Forensic evidence - Dupatta clutching by Todarmal. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See that's what everyone is missing ...a strong Jodha πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friends - I want to see Birbal now in the show - Even he is better with his pathetic Sehensah (As Sandhya put it, aptly) and that twisted head look , than this HUT Purana 🀒, Airport - I watched one episode but was not impressed as we all know how things work in real life scenarios and how these are shot. Will catch up during weekend for some new show that you all have mentioned as having a good looking female lead - Want to see sparkle, wit and passion in a romantic story - In this one we were royally taken for a ride. 😭
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sp108

See that's what everyone is missing ...a strong JodhaπŸ˜†

Nops. A weak jalal who will always say aap bajah farmati hain jodha begum. πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BREAKING NEWS - TAAZA KHABAR - Just saw an updated page in FB where that Arjun actor from Mahabharat is posing as Emperor Ashoka - Looks like this is the first look. Rajat would have looked a million times better than that. ⭐️

Beating chest 🀒

WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? Life is so cruel.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Meri Ashiqui is typical MB story and YHM has lots of drama and no conditions put by anyone - JA needs drama but not the sbs variety lekin unfortunately EK knows nothing else - also JA shd have been a show with finite epis and a pre-bound script.

But at least till now they r having strong male leads. JA started off well where both jj were equally strong. But from divorce drama things started to change where in order to show strong jodha jalal was dumben down. People talk about strong female lead but srry to say she stood strong bcoz jalal allowed her to do so. Common public never realized tht wht actually a powerful person like jalal do.
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

BREAKING NEWS - TAAZA KHABAR - Just saw an updated page in FB where that Arjun actor from Mahabharat is posing as Emperor Ashoka - Looks like this is the first look. Rajat would have looked a million times better than that. ⭐️

Beating chest 🀒

i too saw.😑🀒

So obviously rt is playing Salim and old Akbar 2 in 1.
i would have preferred him as Ashoka and said goodbye to this kids drugging JA and the abominable cactus.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">BREAKING NEWS - TAAZA KHABAR - Just saw an updated page in FB where that Arjun actor from Mahabharat is posing as Emperor Ashoka - Looks like this is the first look. Rajat would have looked a million times better than that.⭐️</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Beating chest🀒</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? Life is so cruel.</font>

Relax thts a old pic. He was supposed to play asoka in star plus one. But since colors had annouced their asoka before so star plus had dropped the project. The asoka of colors is not yet decided.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beating chest 🀒

what?? is shaheer finalized for the role?
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i too saw</font>.😑🀒

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So obviously rt is playing Salim and old Akbar 2 in 1.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i would have preferred him as Ashoka and said goodbye to this kids drugging JA and the abominable cactus.</font>

Well as far as I know contiloe ph they cast actors acc to the age of the character. So I dont think rajat will be considered as per his age goes.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnirony

Relax thts a old pic. He was supposed to play asoka in star plus one. But since colors had annouced their asoka before so star plus had dropped the project. The asoka of colors is not yet decided.

i just saw the pic that is his mahabharat look and some fan has posted it!